She thought her man was the babydaddy

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
...but it was me. Here is why:
1. Date we fukked matched up exactly.
2. I didn't pull out on the first nut but spit on your back to make you think I did.
3. I told you to do some jumping jacks after the 3rd nut to let that shyt drip but said you was exhausted and decided to sleep with that nut in you.

Kept my mouth shut when your said you 2 months pregnant and the baby daddy was your man. Trife thing is that you was gonna let him believe that it was his. Now yesterday I hit u on yahoo and you telling me you and him crying cuz you lost it. Oh I'm sorry to hear that ma...:lolbron:...um when the doctor say you can be ready to fukk again? "6 weeks" . I hit you up in 6 weeks."OK"..again I'm sorry ...yaw hold ya head:pachaha:

I know you got a thing for fukking other nikkas hoes but do u do it bc u like living on the edge and naturally love other nikkas bytches, or bc them hoes for some reason always seem to find u, or you just can't stand to see another nikka cherish a woman so u need to teach that nikka a lesson?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
...but it was me. Here is why:
1. Date we fukked matched up exactly.
2. I didn't pull out on the first nut but spit on your back to make you think I did.
3. I told you to do some jumping jacks after the 3rd nut to let that shyt drip but said you was exhausted and decided to sleep with that nut in you.

Kept my mouth shut when your said you 2 months pregnant and the baby daddy was your man. Trife thing is that you was gonna let him believe that it was his. Now yesterday I hit u on yahoo and you telling me you and him crying cuz you lost it. Oh I'm sorry to hear that ma...:lolbron:...um when the doctor say you can be ready to fukk again? "6 weeks" . I hit you up in 6 weeks."OK"..again I'm sorry ...yaw hold ya head:pachaha:

I never get tired of this guy's tales of scumbaggery.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I know you got a thing for fukking other nikkas hoes but do u do it bc u like living on the edge and naturally love other nikkas bytches, or bc them hoes for some reason always seem to find u, or you just can't stand to see another nikka cherish a woman so u need to teach that nikka a lesson?

Good questions ...have a seat...imma elaborate. #1 I love p*ssy #2 I don't seek these hoes, they put themselves out there to be got. I ain't asking if they got a man, what their man got to do with me. I don't give a fukk about how a nikka cherishing his bytch. If his bytch got my dikk in her p*ssy then he doing something wrong.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Flatbush? That's where all the batty boi's reside..... :scusthov:

:stopitslime:

Besides, I don't have the right equipment...... :usure:

bytch stop dodging me. I ain't gay. It's a west Indian bar/restaurant. Batty boi would get shot stepping in flatbush. Stop dodging me...come peep my swag and come back on here to create a "skeets is my new baby daddy but don't know his address" thread

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
bytch stop dodging me. I ain't gay. It's a west Indian bar/restaurant. Batty boi would get shot stepping in flatbush. Stop dodging me...come peep my swag and come back on here to create a "skeets is my new baby daddy but don't know his address" thread

:childplease:

I'm already pregnant someone already beat you to it..... :umad:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Good questions ...have a seat...imma elaborate. #1 I love p*ssy #2 I don't seek these hoes, they put themselves out there to be got. I ain't asking if they got a man, what their man got to do with me. I don't give a fukk about how a nikka cherishing his bytch. If his bytch got my dikk in her p*ssy then he doing something wrong.

I dont agree with that shyt but I can't be mad at u for doing you. If it wasn't u it was gone.be another nikka like you. Hoes gone be hoes. But also I'm not fine be mad at that nikka that catches you and murk ya ass. So good luck and keep the coli entertain.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z