skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
...but it was me. Here is why:
1. Date we fukked matched up exactly.
2. I didn't pull out on the first nut but spit on your back to make you think I did.
3. I told you to do some jumping jacks after the 3rd nut to let that shyt drip but said you was exhausted and decided to sleep with that nut in you.

Kept my mouth shut when your said you 2 months pregnant and the baby daddy was your man. Trife thing is that you was gonna let him believe that it was his. Now yesterday I hit u on yahoo and you telling me you and him crying cuz you lost it. Oh I'm sorry to hear that ma...:lolbron:...um when the doctor say you can be ready to fukk again? "6 weeks" . I hit you up in 6 weeks."OK"..again I'm sorry ...yaw hold ya head:pachaha:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Yo I know a chick that just had twins. i knew a couple dudes who were fukkin her around the time she got pregnant. she started sending text messages to them dudes "The last time we were together did you pull out?" im pretty sure she doesnt know who the father of her kids are. its like a fukked up episode of maury just waiting to happen. were all homies and we were sitting around one day tryin to figure out how many different guys she was fukking at the time (she had a boyfriend that she lived with that was neither of my homies) and we figured out it was probably at least 5 guys.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
2. I didn't pull out on the first nut but spit on your back to make you think I did.
3. I told you to do some jumping jacks after the 3rd nut to let that shyt drip but said you was exhausted and decided to sleep with that nut in you.

Kept my mouth shut when your said you 2 months pregnant and the baby daddy was your man. Trife thing is that you was gonna let him believe that it was his. Now yesterday I hit u on yahoo and you telling me you and him crying cuz you lost it. Oh I'm sorry to hear that ma...:lolbron:...um when the doctor say you can be ready to fukk again? "6 weeks" . I hit you up in 6 weeks."OK"..again I'm sorry ...yaw hold ya head:pachaha:

:shaq2::duck: How does this even make sense?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Kept my mouth shut when your said you 2 months pregnant and the baby daddy was your man. Trife thing is that you was gonna let him believe that it was his. Now yesterday I hit u on yahoo and you telling me you and him crying cuz you lost it. Oh I'm sorry to hear that ma...:lolbron:...um when the doctor say you can be ready to fukk again? "6 weeks" . I hit you up in 6 weeks."OK"..again I'm sorry ...yaw hold ya head :pachaha:

:russ:
this is some dastardly shyt right here.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps

My nikka :cheers:

:hula:

:duck: