She said she wants to be a lawyer, in other word shortly studies law

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
:what: nikka listen to the song...he says "I got P-A-I-D" thats why my moms hate me.."..maybe u shouldn't "skim thru it" bro..lol

:37

It's weird because I had/have a copy of everyday struggle from ready to die where he says p-a-d. I guess somebody noticed it and corrected later versions? :manny:. Plus the radio always plays the version that says p-a-d.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:37

It's weird because I had/have a copy of everyday struggle from ready to die where he says p-a-d. I guess somebody noticed it and corrected later versions? :manny:. Plus the radio always plays the version that says p-a-d.

That sounds like the same verse spit different by him...Pac would do that all the time.."when I get free" is an example of that..I still got the cassette version of Ready To Die so imma check it out but I doubt its spit like that..

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Son him sayin P-A-D wouldnt even fit the flow of the verse..lol

a$$hole I just produced a fukking link to a version where he says p-a-d. He said it in the original version that was later corrected. GED and pad have the same rhyme structure, maybe that's why he said it.

Why does every forum have some white boy that wants to correct people on shyt they were never alive to hear?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
a$$hole I just produced a fukking link to a version where he says p-a-d. He said it in the original version that was later corrected. GED and pad have the same rhyme structure, maybe that's why he said it.

Why does every forum have some white boy that wants to correct people on shyt they were never alive to hear?
Nah my fault I just checked it..look at my edit..and I said it was prolly the same verse spit a different way..Pac used to do that all the time.."when I get free" is an example of that... I have the cassette tape so imma check it out..and im not a white boy or young so kill that noise..I will say I responded without checkin the link tho..

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Nah my fault I just checked it..look at my edit..and I said it was prolly the same verse spit a different way..Pac used to do that all the time.."when I get free" is an example of that... I have the cassette tape so imma check it out..and im not a white boy or young so kill that noise..I will say I responded without checkin the link tho..

:handshake:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Yes the earth revolves around the sun, but It does make sense when you picture it like this

Daylight-Cycle-Sunlight.jpg
That still doesn't make sense, seeing it like that doesn't change the fact that the earth revolves around the sun.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my fav nas songs but on poison he says

Physicians prescriptin us medicine , which is poison

It's prescribing, shyt irks me every time now