She said "Im not lookin for a relationship, just sex"

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agreed, smashed, bounced.....now shes in love with me? why the fukk do bytches always go back on they word? we had a deal NO EMOTIONS JUST SEX....smh

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I had a chick tell me the same shyt. We both agreed it was gonna be strictly sex, smh.

They catch feelings way too easy. I handled that shyt tho. The only thing she got from me was sex, I wasnt getting caught up.

It was funny when she tried to slip in the "hey boo", "i love being with you", "you make me feel special" remarks though, that shyt was cute. I had to smh like, you gotta be fukkin kidding me.

now the relationship is a 1 or 2 text per day type of deal. We are cool ppls, but I had to put a stop to certain shyt.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told her that im not one of them sucker for love ass nikkas in a jokin manner....she somehow was hesitant thinking I was actually going to fall for her (hilarious).

not realizing im a man, and men dont give a shyt about love, if theres free p*ssy and no drama as an option. Now she realizes im serious about just smashing, she wanna start establishing something between us? These bytches aint bout that life....dont wanna here no more bytches talking bout they can handle just fukkin.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I told her that im not one of them sucker for love ass nikkas in a jokin manner....she somehow was hesitant thinking I was actually going to fall for her (hilarious).

not realizing im a man, and men dont give a shyt about love, if theres free p*ssy and no drama as an option. Now she realizes im serious about just smashing, she wanna start establishing something between us? These bytches aint bout that life....dont wanna here no more bytches talking bout they can handle just fukkin.

i bet ya dumbass fukk her again and wonder why u can't get rid of her. :snoop:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i bet ya dumbass fukk her again and wonder why u can't get rid of her. :snoop:

I hit it once man.....I just never contacted her because I got my own shyt to deal with....now she all like, "Idk if I can handle this agreement"

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I hit it once man.....I just never contacted her because I got my own shyt to deal with....now she all like, "Idk if I can handle this agreement"

good just leave the bytch alone completely

Economics

There is always tradeoffs
Daps
I just hit them with the :yeshrug: and say you need to stay true to your word, you would expect the same of me. Best of luck in the future.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is always a lie. Not sure why you believed her or why you're acting surprised. Detach her in 90 days or you'll have issues.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
stop fukkin with insecure girls(they are hard to find) and you'll be straight