She said "Im not lookin for a relationship, just sex"

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Females say that sh!t so they can seem like the coolest chick ever..

Then once them other chicks start hitting up your phone she be like who is that :usure:

I don't know how many times I've heard this story.

I've only known 2 chicks who actually stuck with this, One moved and one eneded up finding a boyfriend. but they kept it trilla for more than 2 years..

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
smh... sweet I read this thread I asked my old jump off how she separated sex and her emotions.cause I felt like she was the only one that could do it compared to the others.
tell me why this woman gonna tell me that she never did and that she liked me. but once I told her I didn't want as girl friend and would never date her. she said she just had to deal with it cause the sex was too good to pass up.
then she went on to say that I changed the way she thought about herself and I made her insecure cause I didn't want anybody knowing that we were fukking.
woman said she even cried about it.

I felt terrible. I thought we were actually friends. had no idea she wanted more than sex

sent from my phone nikka....

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Or he must of hit the bottom of the p*ssy hole, once you hit them spots other dudes never hit, chicks became addicted and can't get enough.

Me being well endowed one of my homegirls said, you can't be fukking every chick and expect them to fade away knowing damn well you touching the p*ssy hole, and from that day I started being more cautious and not believing what females say because after sex, things change wither for better, or worse.
#Pause on the member talk but everything else applies breh...Got a hg right now askin, "wtf you be doin to these hoes nikka?!?"

:manny:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You come to learn that chicks can't even be honest with themselves. :stopitslime:

Just don't worry about what they think bc they're crazy as shyt, stay true to yourself and don't say too much that can be held against you, and get what you want when it comes to those situations.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Or he must of hit the bottom of the p*ssy hole, once you hit them spots other dudes never hit, chicks became addicted and can't get enough.

Me being well endowed one of my homegirls said, you can't be fukking every chick and expect them to fade away knowing damn well you touching the p*ssy hole, and from that day I started being more cautious and not believing what females say because after sex, things change wither for better, or worse.
yep,have a bytch on some possessed shyt,sleepin in awkard uncomfortable positions

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I agreed, smashed, bounced.....now shes in love with me? why the fukk do bytches always go back on they word? we had a deal NO EMOTIONS JUST SEX....smh

This happened to me too

And contrary to popular belief it doesn't always end like this. I have boys who smash chicks and they never call my boys back

If a bytch goes back on her word that it's jus sex then u know u layed down that pipe proper