Daps
Reppin
St louis
where is this bytch's shame?

UKVu0t8.gif

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
One could say the same about black men so you shouldn't throw stones and generalize offa a silly twitter or whatever post

Footnote: Before yall bytch ass nikkas go cry to your favorite mod to get me bushed I have black female family members so excuse me if I offend you for talking crazy
I have, but this thread ain't about Black men

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Brilliant deduction. Clearly white men are tripping over their feet to date her.

:skip:
I doubt they're roasting her as they curve her tho. My point is it's counter intuitive. I could definitely see her losing confidence with Black boys coming up and the young brehs losing confidence in dating "the girl with the big ass chin".

We're doing this type of shyt and act surprised out how it can manifest itself in adults.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I have, but this thread ain't about Black men
they never are.And in the event that one is made y'all whine like bytches....literally like bytches. just miles and miles of you dry dikk cac voiced nerds on here complaining about what 3% of black women do...its stale :unimpressed: Like okay this lego chin wierd black women has a problem with this basic cac dating lets just use this to slander all black women. How cool. :unimpressed:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
they never are.And in the event that one is made y'all whine like bytches....literally like bytches. just miles and miles of you dry dikk cac voiced nerds on here complaining about what 3% of black women do...its stale :unimpressed:
Read my post history, not my fault TLR is full of cuckolds who repost shyt like this

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I doubt they're roasting her as they curve her tho. My point is it's counter intuitive. I could definitely see her losing confidence with Black boys coming up and the young brehs losing confidence in dating "the girl with the big ass chin".

We're doing this type of shyt and act surprised out how it can manifest itself in adults.
You mean like this?