Big tiddy meat lady on KendraG got the comments mad cause her friend revealed she got piped last weekend

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of mental gymnastics in here boy :dead:
Her friend just trying to tell her to keep it player
If you gon be in these streets
Be in them
Don’t have one foot in and one foot out
When I was doing dirty
I kept it that way
But when I was tired of being a slum ass nikka and wanted more
I took myself out them situations and met my ex and my current
No gender wants to be in positions like that
A man doesn’t want to be out here really putting in effort while some nikka in a deuce and quarter clapping cheeks over a hot plate
Nor does a woman want to be putting in effort and the nikka she really likes is knocking down a bytch in Target pants right after a nice night out
Always keep it player and give a person the choice to be in it
Instead of fukk shyt that leads to feelings getting hurt or violence
Responses in here tells the real from the fake on this site
Real ass post. If I'm looking for something serious in removing myself from all "situations", and I'm only dealing with someone willing to do the same. I ain't trying to mess with some "one foot in, one foot out" kind of woman.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People don’t get out the house and interact with women at all

All women especially older single women 35,40,45 etc wants to have sex…

Yes these women want to find mr right in hopes of marriage in 95% of cases it’s not going to happen

So what these women do especially these so called career women is have 1or 2 guys on speed dial to fukk
this....is the truth

im in that 40-50 age bracket....and they ALL want marriage....ALL

problem is that a lot of the men in this bracket dont....they been burned in the past and dont want the drama...so they 'casually' (ie. smash and dash) date these chicks
so the pool of marriage minded men is very small....Kevin Samuels was right....most of these women will die umarried

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
you put up the bat signal to @Realm-Breaker if you want an IG page..... don't leave it to amatuers
Maybe she said it wrong? she says it's some variation of kenny, underscore, da and the number 1 but I can't find it when I type it in! 😸

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Men complain about taking you out when a City Boi can pull up and smash in the backseat. :coffee:
That's so weird to me. Like what do you think these chics are just sitting on their hands waiting on a breh?! Lol they're in the field just like us. But once she gets to know you and feeling you most normal chics will drop everyone else to give you that time. Brehs out here scared of dating lol

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
People don’t get out the house and interact with women at all

All women especially older single women 35,40,45 etc wants to have sex…

Yes these women want to find mr right in hopes of marriage in 95% of cases it’s not going to happen

So what these women do especially these so called career women is have 1or 2 guys on speed dial to fukk
Brehs in here embarrassing themselves. Can't even take time to get to know a female because they worried about the next man and if he was digging her guts out. Have some pride and backbone about yourself. A lot of them have closeted tendencies that they need to come out with. Obsessing over another man let's me know that you can't possibly be that dude in your own life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's so weird to me. Like what do you think these chics are just sitting on their hands waiting on a breh?! Lol they're in the field just like us. But once she gets to know you and feeling you most normal chics will drop everyone else to give you that time. Brehs out here scared of dating lol

ok...
i think all of us are aware that women are in the street too...who do you think they're going out with? us!!!

believe the bolded if you want to....now she may not be smashing all those men...but they not gone anywhere