She looks just like Ice-T

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
:francis: And that was my point.

Besides, men don't usually get famous for being attractive, so to look like your famous father usually means to look like your manly man daddy.
I had to edit it and go with EJ Johnson. Magic's... So.... Dau.... Child. His offspring

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Women look like their dads sometimes it's not unusal, even attractive women.
look at young pictures of Jon Voight, you can clearly see a strong resemblance to angelina jolie. she basically got her mothers hair and took everything else from dad. Liv Tyler looks like that dude from aerosmith too.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I feel like this is a trick question :wtb:

:dame:

Imma say EJ Johnson. He's tall like her dad and that would be beneficial to her if he played basketball

I had to read this twice :deadmanny:

And that’s true.

:francis: And that was my point.

Besides, men don't usually get famous for being attractive, so to look like your famous father usually means to look like your manly man daddy.

This.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Women look like their dads sometimes it's not unusal, even attractive women.
look at young pictures of Jon Voight, you can clearly see a strong resemblance to angelina jolie. she basically got her mothers hair and took everything else from dad
I just thought that was a spot on choice :mjlol:
It's like ice cube and his son. You know they look alike but when you see them together it's like breh wtf :pachaha:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Boy lucky the woman's spirit didn't come out the ground to smack the shyt out of him

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
wishing multiple innocent unborn children are “born retarded” is just as vile if not more so than them making fun of this child’s looks smh

You right, it is vile to wish multiple babies to be born retarded. It’s not funny to wish that on anybody. And I’m so sorry about that post made earlier this morning, it’s Monday and I was fukkin tired. Here have a rep for setting me straight. I will never be disrespectful on this forum ever again I promise.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep Genes crazy. Sometimes kids come out looking like aunts and uncles.

Hell my youngest came out looking like her aunt / my sister.

Hell never forget going to the restaurant with my sister and my wife. My sister was holding my youngest and the waitress said wow your daughter looks just like you. It's like you'll are twins. My sister was like um this not my baby.

Man my wife was hotter than fire...:mjlol:. My wife entire face turned red and she brown skin...:russ: