She looks just like Ice-T

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I'm starting to believe that stat that most men aren't they fathers of their kids, because people always act surprise when kids look like their fathers lmao

They did the same thing when blue ivy was born, like aww shyt she look like jay-z lmao or that bruce willis daughters resembled him
in the case of bruce willis.. resemblance is one thing, giving your daughters MANLY ass faces is another thing

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Lmao that’s a bad pic - she’s cute
I don't think she's ugly but sometimes it's weird when girls look too much like their fanboys (edit: famous, fukk autocorrect lol) fathers. Like, I cant even look at Coi Leray (sp?) without seeing her damn daddy. :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I don't think she's ugly but sometimes it's weird when girls look too much like their fanboys fathers. Like, I cant even look at Coi Leray (sp?) without seeing her damn daddy. :mjlol:

Are there any female celebs who look like a feminine version of their fathers in a complimentary sense?

I’ve thought of a few but they’ve all been roasted for looking masculine or busted.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are there any female celebs who look like a feminine version of their fathers in a complimentary sense?

I’ve thought of a few but they’ve all been roasted for looking masculine or busted.

angela simmons imo…the resemblance is clearly there but she still very much looks feminine