She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
That was like a 10 second appearance in Spider-Man.

Tim Roth was an ultra serious character in the Hulk movie, and now they have him here acting the fool and tonality different.

We know the same will be done with Daredevil because of the overall tone of show.

NOBODY wants to see Daredevil played by the same actor in which the series was dark/brutal lightened up. All it's going to do is create backlash so why even do it? :mjtf:

Especially after the reaction to Kingpin in Hawkeye.
You have no idea how things are going to go :what:

:mjtf: Just watch the show before you start complaining about things that haven't even happened yet. God damn you people are miserable.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
🧢 He ain't lose shyt during that USO tour. He was still acting weird around Peggy by the time he quit. And plus, you telling me some army groupie kept her mouth shout for 60 years? IRL like 3 hoes claimed to be the nurse in that V day kiss picture. Whoever took his card would've told everybody and claimed he was the baby daddy:stopitslime:
It was a matter of national security the symbol of Captain America remained wholesome and uncontroversial. Alphabet boys squashed all credible threats. lol

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You have no idea how things are going to go :what:

:mjtf: Just watch the show before you start complaining about things that haven't even happened yet. God damn you people are miserable.

The producer has already come out and said it’s lighthearted version of Daredevil here due to the tone of the show.

So yes we do know how it’s going to play out :mjlol:

And we’ve already seen an example of this with what happened to the Kingpin character in the Hawkeye show.

Who went from this

To damn this

:scust:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Fun first episode
Think I would've preferred no fight between the cousins
She Hulk prettier than Jen :heh:
Mid credits:mjlol:
Captain America Fuc......:blessed:

Mod sticky this shyt
she-hulk-scream-she-hulk-out.gif
:dahell:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Great first ep…but let’s be honest Marvel is pretty good with first episodes. I’ve still haven’t finished Ms Marvel or Hawkeye.

I didn’t really find the jokes funny, but it was definitely entertaining. Can’t wait for next ep

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This year has been hella mid for the Disney+ shows, but they might have one now :lupe:

That was a really good 1st episode

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The producer has already come out and said it’s lighthearted version of Daredevil here due to the tone of the show.

So yes we do know how it’s going to play out :mjlol:

And we’ve already seen an example of this with what happened to the Kingpin character in the Hawkeye show.

Who went from this

To damn this

:scust:

So you gonna skip the show, or you going to keep watching with the rest of us to see how it plays out?

I thought so :martin: