She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It's been a while since I read it, but I remember a good part of that run's comedy being Matt being in denial about how depressing his life is, and the reader wondering when he'd finally break. That'd actually be pretty good to see play out over a TV series.
We kinda already seen something like this happen in WandaVision but I guess I wouldn’t mind seeing Matt portrayed in a similar light. :ehh:

Daps
:myman: Marvel might have another one. I like this first episode, it was a lot of fun! I liked the fact that we got that quick flash back on how she got her powers out of the way. I was worried they were going to drag that out. Now we can just focus on the attorney at law comedy shenanigans. I haven't been online to see what the incels are talking about but I'm guessing they are already calling her a Mary Sue.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We kinda already seen something like this happen in WandaVision but I guess I wouldn’t mind seeing Matt portrayed in a similar light. :ehh:

Yeah, it's played a little differently, but it's for the same base of massive denial. shyt, it'd be worth it for the fukkery of Matt and Foggy figuring out how to keep their practice running.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dude, they're not going with dark and gritty...not for Daredevil, not for Blade (if it happens), not anything Ghost Rider related, not Punisher, not Jessica Jones. I said during Moon Knight that the series would be more of the tone they take with Daredevil.

The only "dark" show MCU did was Hellstrom/Helstrom, and they axed that after 1 season. The rest never started filming. Hell, even they do decide to go with Midnight Sons as there have been rumblings, it about won't be dark.

Naw after Multiverse of Madness, im convinced marvel is willing to go darker. Deadpool is also gonna be rated R

They also didn’t edit any of the Netflix shows on Disney + which means they’re setting an expectation.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

NastyEscobar

All Star
Daps
Fun episode. When that eve song came on :wow:

giphy.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Naw after Multiverse of Madness, im convinced marvel is willing to go darker. Deadpool is also gonna be rated R

They also didn’t edit any of the Netflix shows on Disney + which means they’re setting an expectation.

It really depends on your definition of "dark" but I beat Deadpool is the only rated R movie we'll see anytime soon.

It's a money thing, having an R rating limits the audience of a movie or show. But I do think they'll stretch PG-13 as far as possible.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It really depends on your definition of "dark" but I beat Deadpool is the only rated R movie we'll see anytime soon.

It's a money thing, having an R rating limits the audience of a movie or show. But I do think they'll stretch PG-13 as far as possible.

deadpool makes sense cause he has swords and curses and what not, but daredevil didn't outright have to be rated M. Outside of the Punisher scene and Kingpin crushing someones head in the car door I can't think of anything that really warranted an adult rating.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
deadpool makes sense cause he has swords and curses and what not, but daredevil didn't outright have to be rated M. Outside of the Punisher scene and Kingpin crushing someones head in the car door I can't think of anything that really warranted an adult rating.
Yeah, it was mostly his villain's/antagonists that benefited from the rating.
but villains are important, Daredevil gonna be fighting a bunch of goofy tracksuit bro's now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, it was mostly his villain's/antagonists that benefited from the rating.
but villains are important, Daredevil gonna be fighting a bunch of goofy tracksuit bro's now.

I found the show more interesting when he was fighting goons than The Hand anyway. It went from practical stunts and choreography to CG magical flipping and shyt when you start fighting ninjas.

Ex.

Although i did like the bullseyes fights, but they were mainly just throwing shyt at each other lol