She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I do wonder how Born Again is going to work over the span of 18 episodes
They already loosely adapted Born Again story arc for S3.

I think they'll go with the more recent Mayor Fisk arc. It can be easily shifted to a lighter tone. The Devil in Cellblock D is too dark, but it would've been the next logical step in Netflix.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They already loosely adapted Born Again story arc for S3.

I think they'll go with the more recent Mayor Fisk arc. It can be easily shifted to a lighter tone. The Devil in Cellblock D is too dark, but it would've been the next logical step in Netflix.
We don't want that at all. It still needs to be dark and gritty like the series has been so far.

Daps
Very solid episode. I did think the Hulk fight was kind of unnecessary, but it was still a fun little tussle nonetheless.

End credit scene actually made me laugh out loud :russ:

Me too. I was over here rolling:mjlol:

This is the first time a Marvel joke was actually hilarious hilarious.

@Bryan Danielson this the type of comedy we like :ufdup:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
We don't want that at all. It still needs to be dark and gritty like the series has been so far.
Dude, they're not going with dark and gritty...not for Daredevil, not for Blade (if it happens), not anything Ghost Rider related, not Punisher, not Jessica Jones. I said during Moon Knight that the series would be more of the tone they take with Daredevil.

The only "dark" show MCU did was Hellstrom/Helstrom, and they axed that after 1 season. The rest never started filming. Hell, even they do decide to go with Midnight Sons as there have been rumblings, it about won't be dark.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, they're not going with dark and gritty...not for Daredevil, not for Blade (if it happens), not anything Ghost Rider related, not Punisher, not Jessica Jones. I said during Moon Knight that the series would be more of the tone they take with Daredevil.

The only "dark" show MCU did was Hellstrom/Helstrom, and they axed that after 1 season. The rest never started filming. Hell, even they do decide to go with Midnight Sons as there have been rumblings, it about won't be dark.
Then Daredevil will be mostly ruined. The tone is one of the reasons it worked so well.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Waid's Dare Devil run was really light and still pretty good. Real nostalgic feel in the art and writing, and probably the best his radar sense has been depicted in comics. I wouldn't be mad if the show ended up something like that run.

2603554-daredevil.jpeg

It's been a while since I read it, but I remember a good part of that run's comedy being Matt being in denial about how depressing his life is, and the reader wondering when he'd finally break. That'd actually be pretty good to see play out over a TV series.

They've done studies showing people remember less and enjoy it less when they binge as opposed to when they wait. :yeshrug:

If you binge then you just race from one episode to the next without your brain ever having the time to process what you watched and prep for the next one, so shyt just gets lost.

Didn't even need studies for that. Brehs will blow through ten hours of a show in a day, then be confused about plot details or character developments because all that shyt just blended together.

Or the worst is when somebody will be complaining about having to wait a year for new episodes, like they didn't just inhale a season's worth of TV in a single weekend.