She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
no spoilers lol but I do think it’s about time we get a hulk that’s not getting beat up out here, and actually gets stronger the more mad he gets….:francis: Also why does a out of shape scientist grow 12 inches and quadruple his muscle mass while the she hulk just becomes Dana Lynn Bailey a fitness model with breast implants :mjlol:

They didn't get their powers the same way so they dont have the same abilities.

Unless they change something, he got his powers from a gamma bomb, she got hers from a blood transfusion (from him)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The CGI looks janky as fukk in one scene then OK in another so hopefully they clean that up between now and the show's premier but I liked the tone and I'm a huge fan of Tatiana Maslany so I'm all in on this one.
I need a good Marvel Disney+ show to remove the stench of Moon Knight so I'm hoping my optimism is not unfounded.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Juelzing.

They've had 2 straight terrible shows. This and Ms marvel look ass too. The movies this phase have been flabby. Their first rotten. The chinks in the armor are showing. May the bubble burst.

Seeing Marvel Stans trying to explain this is HILARIOUS. Then they just get frustrated and call you a woman hater. This MCU shyt aint for us nikkas with that grew up on the comics. All this shyt the male heros are tame, weakened meatheads or idiots and the females strong as fukk. Same shyt happened in Star Wars. Shyt is gonna flop BAD just like Strange 2nd week

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Seeing Marvel Stans trying to explain this is HILARIOUS. Then they just get frustrated and call you a woman hater. This MCU shyt aint for us nikkas with that grew up on the comics. All this shyt the male heros are tame, weakened meatheads or idiots and the females strong as fukk. Same shyt happened in Star Wars. Shyt is gonna flop BAD just like Strange 2nd week
I grew up on the comics and I like it. And Dr. Strange will be the highest grossing movie this year until Thor comes out. lol

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Looks good other than the CGI,

She looks like a deepfake right now but it will improve when they launch

I hope DD, Luke Cage or Misty Knight will cameo but I'm not expecting much, just some humor and some action.

Last edited: