She-Hulk show on Disney + Announced (Tatiana Maslany Cast)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think they're going to let her be a freak. there's a funny plot leak that happens
I need them to give her Natalie portman's muscles though :wow:
maxresdefault.jpg

They should give her green lips in the show

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
CGI is always bad in the trailers but they get it together before the actual release date. I remember when the trailers for Spiderman and Eternals had terrible CGI bit when the movies came out, they looked great.
Juelzing.

They've had 2 straight terrible shows. This and Ms marvel look ass too. The movies this phase have been flabby. Their first rotten. The chinks in the armor are showing. May the bubble burst.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
SILENCE FOOLS!!!

Yes Lord DR DOOM has officially spoken.

ok the CGI on her may not be up to par. But as long as the story is good…. fukk it

Also none of the shows are trash, stop the CAP. Some of you coli directors just mad they ain’t sticking to y’all failed scripts

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Juelzing.

They've had 2 straight terrible shows. This and Ms marvel look ass too. The movies this phase have been flabby. Their first rotten. The chinks in the armor are showing. May the bubble burst.
Sounds like you watched all the shows and saw all the movies tho. Dr. Strange MoM grossed what the original did in 10 days. You have to stop watching for the bubble to actually burst.

Daps
Sounds like you watched all the shows and saw all the movies tho. Dr. Strange MoM grossed what the original did in 10 days. You have to stop watching for the bubble to actually burst.

I have complaints about the D+ shows myself... but breh above is rage posting from his couch while eating popcorn and watching Captain Marvel LOL

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I know that House of M got Apokolips war disaster written all over it @Bryan Danielson