She has been with 6 people, and has 3 baby daddies and 6 kids...

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
a former slut who is willing to do anything and everything to find someone in her life

go to blackpeoplemeet.com and man i can't tell u the number of women who send me text messages asking for me to go out with in and that be like only 2 times of chatting. these women profiles be like women 30 to 45 with 2,3,4, and even 1 had 10 kids..

The days of the spotlight on them are over and they know damn well the ballers and players are looking for that nice car with less than 20 miles on them.. so they looking and baiting anyone nowadays so they can have someone..

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
its could be more

she said she is cool with her exes, even asked an ex what to say, when dude asked her how many baby daddies, she said 1, lol, when they met, it was 3

samething with another chick, she said 1, but when they met it was 2...

as to the chick, the second baby daddy lives with her, and she emasculates him...smh, dude said he still in love with her after 13 years of not being together, and dude even had a baby by a psycho broad, but he still loves her...smh...he moved in to help her, but he wanted to get with her, but she said no...She said, they just exes...smh

I met this chick also and she told me she had 2 kids and when i went over to her house i saw a picture and she had 3 kids..

these women are desperate now homie.. so they will say and do anything to keep a nikka with his shyt right

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
It's funny how Leroy's topics get responses, all he does is make shyt up and say it's his 'buddy' when he really is just making a story up to get replies.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Tell your friend to run.
It's nice that she wants to have these friendships, but she shaped her future by choosing to make such permanent decisions with multiple men.

Has she ever been married?

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
a former slut who is willing to do anything and everything to find someone in her life

go to blackpeoplemeet.com and man i can't tell u the number of women who send me text messages asking for me to go out with in and that be like only 2 times of chatting. these women profiles be like women 30 to 45 with 2,3,4, and even 1 had 10 kids..

The days of the spotlight on them are over and they know damn well the ballers and players are looking for that nice car with less than 20 miles on them.. so they looking and baiting anyone nowadays so they can have someone..

10 kids?:merchant:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
It's funny how Leroy's topics get responses, all he does is make shyt up and say it's his 'buddy' when he really is just making a story up to get replies.
breh dont hate...you know you been hating...

its a true story about the chick, could not make it up...she got kids from 8 years to 18 years...my buddy tells me everything...she also try to do the right thing...by getting married, but dude cheated on her with a mormon chick

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
40 years old...dude has choices, but her personality cool...he might just even only friend her, nothing more, but she feeling him...smh
Not to be mean but eff a personality, are the bd's apart of their kids lives? What man or woman wanna deal with all that drama? Not to mention when marriage is on the table (not saying this is the case here) yo child support becomes OUR child support-HELL NO. That's a headache

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
its could be more

she said she is cool with her exes, even asked an ex what to say, when dude asked her how many baby daddies, she said 1, lol, when they met, it was 3

samething with another chick, she said 1, but when they met it was 2...

as to the chick, the second baby daddy lives with her, and she emasculates him...smh, dude said he still in love with her after 13 years of not being together, and dude even had a baby by a psycho broad, but he still loves her...smh...he moved in to help her, but he wanted to get with her, but she said no...She said, they just exes...smh

No No NO:snoop::snoop::snoop:
That's a dragedy waiting to happen.

Tell your boy to explore other options.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Tell your friend to run.
It's nice that she wants to have these friendships, but she shaped her future by choosing to make such permanent decisions with multiple men.

Has she ever been married?
She is married but currently separated, her husband cheated on her with a married mormon family friend who is 23 years who has the face of a blimp

She was mad and depressed until she reminded herself, what the exes girl looks like.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
if she has her tubes tied, whats the worse that could happen?

That piece of information will help her case, but she is inexplicably tied to these 3 men for a number of years, unless all of her kids are over 18 - which i dont think is possible.

Just too many people that will have an impact on your friend's dealings with her.