She has been with 6 people, and has 3 baby daddies and 6 kids...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
she is older...

my buddy says she has a cool personality...

Is she a slut or just poor circumstances? thoughts

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh: Half the dudes she has been with, she has kids by. I wouldn't call her a slut, but u don't have to get preggers by every dude u sleep with. How old is she??? And what dude is dealing with her and her SIX kids

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh: Half the dudes she has been with, she has kids by. I wouldn't call her a slut, but u don't have to get preggers by every dude u sleep with. How old is she??? And what dude is dealing with her and her SIX kids
40 years old...dude has choices, but her personality cool...he might just even only friend her, nothing more, but she feeling him...smh

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
You really think she only been with 6 people lol
its could be more
Too many people would have direct or indirect influence on your relationship with her...:huhldup:
she said she is cool with her exes, even asked an ex what to say, when dude asked her how many baby daddies, she said 1, lol, when they met, it was 3

samething with another chick, she said 1, but when they met it was 2...

as to the chick, the second baby daddy lives with her, and she emasculates him...smh, dude said he still in love with her after 13 years of not being together, and dude even had a baby by a psycho broad, but he still loves her...smh...he moved in to help her, but he wanted to get with her, but she said no...She said, they just exes...smh