She got a big ass forehead, but fukk it. She still a 8.7 - 9.2

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Bruh, what year did you go to Hoover? I might have asked before but I went there too. I live in Hoover now, not even 5 minutes from Target in Hoover:russ: and nah, I thought she got fat too but nope, that's solid ass. She didn't look fat at all to me on person.

Graduated in 11. But transferred in 09. Wonder if she gonna be in Alabama once her legal shyt done. I’d be out on the first thing smokin
:dwillhuh:
Actual Bamas

Do you all drink Southern Comfort and Thunderbird?
No and idk anybody who does. That’s an old head drink. I see more maddog bottles littered on the street more than anything but I saw that in cali too :yeshrug:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Graduated in 11. But transferred in 09. Wonder if she gonna be in Alabama once her legal shyt done. I’d be out on the first thing smokin

No and idk anybody who does. That’s an old head drink. I see more maddog bottles littered on the street more than anything but I saw that in cali too :yeshrug:

I graduated in 09. As far as leaving, I would if I were her. But then again she seemed to be walking around with no care in the world.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: “You skeeted in that bytch, nikka, I skeeted on her forehead.”

RIP Dolph.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
She has a big forehead? :wtf:

bytch has a regular looking forehead. But I have no clue why she's being posted.

She's cute but like....:yeshrug: