She got a big ass forehead, but fukk it. She still a 8.7 - 9.2

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
This TheColi so any dark skin woman gets a 1 point bump.

In reality I'm going 8 to 8.5

Edit: I don't believe 10's exist. The highest I'll ever go is 9.0 so that's a good rating and she should be pleased

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
75 days
Exercise twice. 45 mins inside and outside
Read 10 pages a day from non fictional book
A gallon water a day
Take a progress pic of your body every day

If you miss anything then you restart the 75 days count
Your body should literally transform if you’re working out like that. But I think I would change the outside thing. I’d do strength training (indoor clearly) mix it up for cardio. It would be nice, but I don’t know if I’d feel like walking 45min everyday if I can just do some cardio in the house or hit a cardio class 🤷🏾‍♀️

But yea you should be ripped after that.

I kind of want to start next week.
That would run right into November.
Might be a good idea. :ohhh:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
40% of the developed world is obese and she's a 6?

Dude. COMPARED TO WHO?

:gucci:
Breh 2/3rds of woman globally look like they got hit with bricks or had permanent birth defects. One day just go into Walmart and do some simple math. It will change your whole perspective on women.

This woman is statistically an 8 or 8.5.

By the way the same math probably applies to men also which is why hypergamy...

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Most places are gonna have a few. I’ve lived in SoCal, atl, and Dallas. Birmingham is not in that tier lived here most my life :yeshrug:

It's dust bunnies everywhere. This is off topic but kinda not. I saw Carlee Russell at Target a couple of days ago and mannnnnnnn. I'm not saying I'd smash given how crazy she is, but I understand anybody willing to take that chance. :banderas: that muthafukka was thick as country kool-aid

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
It's dust bunnies everywhere. This is off topic but kinda not. I saw Carlee Russell at Target a couple of days ago and mannnnnnnn. I'm not saying I'd smash given how crazy she is, but I understand anybody willing to take that chance. :banderas: that muthafukka was thick as country kool-aid
I’m right on the Hoover line she probably like 10 mins away from me :mjlol: and she got fat too 😔 I would smashed before the post fake kidnapping distress weight hit her. The amount of woman I went to school with at uab and hoover high who got fat post Covid :mjcry:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I’m right on the Hoover line she probably like 10 mins away from me :mjlol: and she got fat too 😔 I would smashed before the post fake kidnapping distress weight hit her. The amount of woman I went to school with at uab and hoover high who got fat post Covid :mjcry:

Bruh, what year did you go to Hoover? I might have asked before but I went there too. I live in Hoover now, not even 5 minutes from Target in Hoover:russ: and nah, I thought she got fat too but nope, that's solid ass. She didn't look fat at all to me on person.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Bruh, what year did you go to Hoover? I might have asked before but I went there too. I live in Hoover now, not even 5 minutes from Target in Hoover:russ: and nah, I thought she got fat too but nope, that's solid ass. She didn't look fat at all to me on person.

:dwillhuh:
Actual Bamas

Do you all drink Southern Comfort and Thunderbird?