She came twice and stayed the night

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i stopped at page 2

this feeling shyt doesnt matter because op said his friend supposedly tried to contact her and she wasnt responding. we only hearing one side of the story, but from what im getting, have sex with girls with emotional issues brehs :manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The point that is being made is valid. Men think its cute and fun to play with a woman's feelings and sell her dreams, and then laugh about it with their friends.
it's just the way it is ma.. i build women up and let them down all the time... but that's no excuse to go crazy. Just learn the lesson.. IT's a lesson that every woman should learn.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Aye jack

Sex is only rape when it's rape. You bytches need to take some responsibility too. If he's not raping you, then you willfully gave up the p*ssy. End of story, don't get mad if he doesn't want you after that. It's 2013 and if you still falling for this shyt you need to wake the fukk up and smell a rose or 2. If you don't wanna get your feelings hurt, keep your fukking drawers on.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The point that is being made is valid. Men think its cute and fun to play with a woman's feelings and sell her dreams, and then laugh about it with their friends. Its cruel, unnecessary, and to be real pretty homoerotic that these dudes care more about impressing their male friends than any female. I hate that, I'll just say, 'certain cultures of guys' have almost tried to normalize this type of behavior to the point that they try to make it seem as if something is wrong with other people for not accepting this as a normal fact of life. Being a piece of shyt and lying to someone so you can use them is not normal behavior, it is sociopathic. Its immoral and you should be judged for it and hopefully get back what you've done 10x worse because you did what you did knowing how you were hurting the other person.

:rudy: Yeah, cuz women don't play with men's hearts and lead them along, right? The amount of rationalization going on in this thread is ridiculous. What the guy did or did not do shouldn't even come in to question in this case, this lying bytch is trying to RUIN HIS LIFE :mindblown:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's just the way it is ma.. i build women up and let them down all the time... but that's no excuse to go crazy. Just learn the lesson.. IT's a lesson that every woman should learn.

Congratulations, you're a piece of shyt :manny:

And its not a reason to go crazy you're right, but don't act surprised or try to complain when you get your just due. And I hope its 10x worse than what you put out as I said.

I noticed something about the coli. Something can only be called out as wrong and immoral when it is something that effects Black men (or men in general in some cases) negatively. Otherwise it becomes "its just the way it is". Smh hypocrites might be the least respectable people on the planet.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: Yeah, cuz women don't play with men's hearts and lead them along, right? The amount of rationalization going on in this thread is ridiculous. What the guy did or did not do shouldn't even come in to question in this case, this lying bytch is trying to RUIN HIS LIFE :mindblown:

To be honest, if he really did sell this girl dreams and make her believe he wanted to be with her and really liked her just to use her for sex, his life isn't my concern. Not even in the slightest. Oh well :ld:

My issue is misuse of the word rape. She shouldn't be lying and tainting the experiences of women who truly had to go through something that horrible. But overall, we both do agree that she shouldn't be saying anybody raped her.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Congratulations, you're a piece of shyt :manny:

And its not a reason to go crazy you're right, but don't act surprised or try to complain when you get your just due. And I hope its 10x worse than what you put out as I said.

I noticed something about the coli. Something can only be called out as wrong and immoral when it is something that effects Black men (or men in general in some cases) negatively. Otherwise it becomes "its just the way it is". Smh hypocrites might be the least respectable people on the planet.
I agree with you... and I'm not really a piece of shyt tho , i treat woman nice, but some times there are other woman that interest me... and you shouldn't wish bad things on people - i've been stabbed yeah, I've had my iphone smashed etc.. but women aren't really that powerful in relationships - nice words, penis, and companionship make women crakheads..., I suggest they just learn the lesson and keep it moving.

And yea black men get shytting on my woman sometimes, but I'm not in that woman bashing camp - i believe most women are good. Some are broken.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you... and I'm not really a piece of shyt tho , i treat woman nice, but some times there are other woman that interest me...and you shouldn't wish bad things on people - i've been stabbed yeah, I've had my iphone smashed etc.. but women aren't really that powerful in relationships - nice words, penis, and companionship make women crakheads..., I suggest they just learn the lesson and keep it moving.

And yea black men get shytting on my woman sometimes, but I'm not in that woman bashing camp - i believe most women are good. Some are broken.

You're right. I don't hope anything bad happens, I just wouldn't feel sorry when it does. But at the end of the day, I think men who just want sex would do better to just present themselves as such. That way the woman can make the choice if she's ok with that or not. Men would be surprised how many women, especially younger ones, who only want the same. And there'd be even more who'd be willing to act on it if they didn't fear being shamed.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
God help you if she white and ya boy black.....:to:

tumblr_inline_mpobejlsed1qz4rgp.gif

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
well if she's going to accuse him and he's going to catch that charge, he might has well just go get his. it's only fair.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Im not condoning anything lol. obviously she got played, was pissed and cried rape. :manny: we dont know the full story so theres no point in assuming. We dont know what was said between them and thats that.

If we don't know the full story...how do we know the broad in question got "played"?

That was just assumed...why did everyone jump to that conclusion in here?

I mean, she "didn't want the sex" sounds to me like "I went to the niccas' crib to chill, I didn't intend to take it this far."
But it got wet and went that far, now she feelin' like I hoe in her conscience. That's some other chit...