She came twice and stayed the night

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
are you serious :pacspit:

Her and all the chicks who dapped her are ridiculous. How the fukk do you think accusing a guy of rape is justifiable retribution for him gaming you in to bed? This is why most men with dating experience will tell you bytches are crazy
50-Cents-Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Daps
So you're comparing him gaming the bytch up to her accusing him of rape? Are you listening to yourself? :what:

Lying to chicks to smash is okay? Thats not game. :childplease:
Crying rape is bad but we have to look at all the factors that lead to that. I know its not rape but she did.

That being said, if its not true..your friend should go to the police

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Her and all the chicks who dapped her are ridiculous. How the fukk do you think accusing a guy of rape is justifiable retribution for him gaming you in to bed? This is why most men with dating experience will tell you bytches are crazy
and men that give women false hope and throw them in the bushes are sociopaths :ld:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Lying to chicks to smash is okay? Thats not game.
:childplease:
Crying rape is bad but we have to look at all the factors that lead to that. I know its not rape but she did.

That being said, if its not true..your friend should go to the police

Your being passive aggressive about how you really feel...

Your indirectly condoning her lying about rape because she caught feelings...

She knew what time it was when she stepped in the crib...

These broads are nuts

Daps
Reppin
NULL

but thats not what shes saying...

what i took from what she said: she not justifying the chick lying....she just saying when you 'game' (your word) a chick and make her think you feeling her (when you really not)...dont be surprised when her emotions get the better of her later on :yeshrug:

i keep trying to tell yall: what you put out into the world...you get back. if you putting out lying and negative energy...dont be surprised when you get that shyt back :ld:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

what i took from what she said: she not justifying the chick lying....she just saying when you 'game' (your word) a chick and make her think you feeling her (when you really not)...dont be surprised when her emotions get the better of her later on :yeshrug:

i keep trying to tell yall: what you put out into the world...you get back. if you putting out lying and negative energy...dont be surprised when you get that shyt back :ld:

Why the fukk does what he did matter? DID HE COMMIT A CRIME?

You think rape is a joke, fam? You think he would just get a light tap on the wrist if she went and told the cops? What the fukk kind of point are you trying to make? :mindblown:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

and they get it back 10 times fold :mjpls:

Daps

Your being passive aggressive about how you really feel...

Your indirectly condoning her lying about rape because she caught feelings...

She knew what time it was when she stepped in the crib...

These broads are nuts

Really? k.
Im not condoning anything lol. obviously she got played, was pissed and cried rape. :manny: we dont know the full story so theres no point in assuming. We dont know what was said between them and thats that.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Why the fukk does what he did matter? DID HE COMMIT A CRIME?

You think rape is a joke, fam? You think he would just get a light tap on the wrist if she went and told the cops? What the fukk kind of point are you trying to make? :mindblown:

What's funny is if she got her ass beat the :cape: would be defending her before they even investigated the situation...

Accusing a nikka of rape is no laughing matter...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes it would. nikkas love tricking women out of our pannies and throwing us into the bushes like its some sorta sport :pacspit:

not saying that two wrongs make a right but yall need to consider a female's feelings :birdman:

:laugh: at talking about a biches "feelings" while discussing a false rape allegation. This is why we don't take ya'll seriously. :camby: