She came twice and stayed the night

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And had breakfast at the crib.

My boy tried to hit her up a couple of times. No answer. He hears from her friend that "he raped her". She was the one who told her friend that she came twice and she liked breakfast but that she didn't really want the sex. My boy is sweating, he was talkin about going into the police station to leave his statement so if they kick in the door or he ends up on the news that he don't look like a fool. I told him to "chill she's just bein flakey"

He's gettin all psychological about it talkin about how she was riding him how good he was and she initiated position switches (from the back, missionary, she was riding, etc)

He looked me in the eye and asked me if she came twice, and stayed and had breakfast, showered is it still rape?

I'm trying to watch Season 3 of The Wire and I don't know brehs, I just don't know...whats the verdict?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Dude needs to go to the police station first and talk to a lawyer about suing her for slander. Once you're labelled a sex offender (rapist/child molester) even if no legal action comes of it there's no going back. Tell him to nip that shyt in the bud IMMEDIATELY :camby:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
She feels guilty. When a woman comes over and didn't expect or really want sex before she came, you run the risk of her feeling some type of way about it. Just stray from pre-martial sex. I didn't and I will have a child soon.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
tumblr_lzzduv4dar1qlsqvjo1_r1_400.gif

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
yes it is bytch.

I know for a fact he may have made shorty think he really was feeling her when all he wanted was some coochie.

after she left that morning, he ignored her calls n cut her off. like the @sshole he is

So you're comparing him gaming the bytch up to her accusing him of rape? Are you listening to yourself? :what: