Shawn Michaels gotta be the most brain damaged looking former wrestler

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
images

Perry didn't go down the right path either, god damn
Well, in Perry's case, he got shot saving a woman from being raped which caused him to go into heavy drug use for a while.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
It’s crazy how some of y’all got a bigger grudge against HBK than Hitman does. Bret recently said he considers Shawn a good friend and is happy they squashed it.

Lot of y’all prolly don’t know they were damn near best friends up until 94/95. HBK actually invited him to be down with The Kliq.

If anything I’d argue no wrestler in history has ever humbled themselves more than HBK. He coulda easily came back as a mark for himself and instead spent the last 8 years of his career putting as many people over as possible, with a single (short) world title despite having prolly more backstage pull than anyone on the roster besides maybe HHH. :unimpressed:
Everybody in here laughing and you came in emotional. Crazy eye don’t know you breh:mjlol: and he looks ridiculous.

fukk the Has Been Kid.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
FjqrzVmXkAA-7bl

his left arm rotted off between the pictures :hhh:

HBGOAT probably hit that. I bet she asked him if he still had the chaps and the little hats and all that. nikka went in his closet and came out wearing the blue tights and went to work :wow:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I thought it might have been the top like closer to the front.. which is why he started getting it braided and wearing the thor pony tail while he was in DX
I think the front was him balding naturally. But he came back with that stupid Cindy Brady haircut in the first chamber match that I think covering the back of his head. Same thing with the ponytail.

I could be wrong, but you’re absolutely right that Bret took a chunk.