Daps
RVD making fun of him :mjlol:

rvd-hbk.gif
Every fukking time. :mjlol:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Because he's a p*ssy

He was an a$$hole to everyone back then, he kept hiding behind the kliq members and many years later he's still leeching off WWE's money and he's still too much of a coward to fix his damn eye. One of the most insecure guys in WWE history doesn't care about his lazy eye? Yeah right, keep lying.

This is like jesse ventura never fixing his damn teeth or kevin dunn not fixing those stupid looking bucky beaver teeth.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy how some of y’all got a bigger grudge against HBK than Hitman does. Bret recently said he considers Shawn a good friend and is happy they squashed it.

Lot of y’all prolly don’t know they were damn near best friends up until 94/95. HBK actually invited him to be down with The Kliq.

If anything I’d argue no wrestler in history has ever humbled themselves more than HBK. He coulda easily came back as a mark for himself and instead spent the last 8 years of his career putting as many people over as possible, with a single (short) world title despite having prolly more backstage pull than anyone on the roster besides maybe HHH. :unimpressed:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
It’s crazy how some of y’all got a bigger grudge against HBK than Hitman does. Bret recently said he considers Shawn a good friend and is happy they squashed it.

Lot of y’all prolly don’t know they were damn near best friends up until 94/95. HBK actually invited him to be down with The Kliq.

If anything I’d argue no wrestler in history has ever humbled themselves more than HBK. He coulda easily came back as a mark for himself and instead spent the last 8 years of his career putting as many people over as possible, with a single (short) world title despite having prolly more backstage pull than anyone on the roster besides maybe HHH. :unimpressed:
We’re just clowning in this thread :pachaha: Most of us already know HBK is a G.OA.T in ring performer/Legend. He was an a$$hole so it’s only fair:yeshrug:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You're going need to provide some evidence for both of these claims.
Bret said it himself in his book

Kevin Nash reacted to this saying he didn’t remember this

Far as them being good friends before the drama, you can tell by how they interacted at the end of this match

Didn’t feel like Googling more but I specifically remembered both these things and how they were great friends before 96

Actually here’s another link

Bret on his friendship with Shawn in 1992:

“Shawn and I always got along," Hart revealed. "Right from the start. I can remember having a lot of fun with Shawn and [Curt Hennig, aka Mr. Perfect]. I considered Shawn one of my better friends. We were tight back then. I can honestly say I went to bat for Shawn. I always said Shawn was one of the better athletes I ever saw."

Read More: The Truth About The Bitter Real-Life Feud Between Bret Hart And Shawn Michaels - Grunge

Last edited:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Bret said it himself in his book

Kevin Nash reacted to this saying he didn’t remember this

Far as them being good friends before the drama, you can tell by how they interacted at the end of this match

Didn’t feel like Googling more but I specifically remembered both these things and how they were great friends before 96

Actually here’s another link

Bret on his friendship with Shawn in 1992:

“Shawn and I always got along," Hart revealed. "Right from the start. I can remember having a lot of fun with Shawn and [Curt Hennig, aka Mr. Perfect]. I considered Shawn one of my better friends. We were tight back then. I can honestly say I went to bat for Shawn. I always said Shawn was one of the better athletes I ever saw."

Read More: The Truth About The Bitter Real-Life Feud Between Bret Hart And Shawn Michaels - Grunge

Eh, I think you're overstating things but appreciate you actually providing sources.