Shartfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23 (Sharted Space DLC Out Now)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The difference is we all played that game, you ain’t even touch starfield and you get it for “free” :dead:
got-him.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The difference is we all played that game, you ain’t even touch starfield and you get it for “free” :dead:
None of you had touched the game at that point, just like nine of you have touched starfiled.

All bafoonary out of you clowns.

Nope. Your posts i quoted were from well before the game evan came out.

Damn dummies :ufdup:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Modding is a legal grey area, technically it counts as copyright infringement but companies have been willing to turn a blind eye to it due to the fact people were doing it as a hobby without any money exchanging hands. Now that "paying for mods" is becoming the norm, companies have more of an incentive to step in and start throwing around their legal weight, which is something that has been happening within the last year or so as seen with Take-Two/Nintendo/Crytek/etc.

The "Spirit of Modding" is basically an agreement between game companies & modders that as long as money isn't involved, they will keep their distance.

I would like to point out that I have been modding games since around 05-06, Paid mods were always considered taboo. Unfortunately with this newer generation and the rise of stuff like Patreon, that taboo has been more or less broken.
That's not why companies turn a blind eye to it, they do it because mods extend the life of games, which in turn extends the life of sales. You think ANYONE is still buying elder scrolls or fallout 4 to do anything other than play with mods? The overwhelming majority of people buying those games in the last 3 years are buying them on pc to play them with mods.

Money does exchange hands. You can just donate money to a modder if you want.

I mean it wasn't to long ago that Rockstar straight up hired some modders to work on GTA 6 :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
y’all top 5 DOA.

The top 5 of you have more posts than everyone else in this thread COMBINED.

and it ain't gonna stop :umad:

you got more posts in this clown thread than the official thread since the game dropped!

200w.gif

Thank you for helping this thread stay on the front page with us!!! :pachaha: