ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

Post harder, it’s not working :sadcam:

:mjlol:

Sony Stan's in #shambles days later.

Spiderman 2 needs hurry up and save them.

:sadcam:

Dumbass spent 600 dlars for internet clout....Gizzard about to have 200hours on this.

3rd year in a row your most played game was a multiplat. :sas2:
Look at these crybaby ass nikkaz, addicted to that sweet sweet copium. REFUSING to play StarSnooze. REFUSING to be unbothered.

Ya know, my respect for @Leasy has grown tenfold. At least he’s playing the game , not really concerned about this thread and having the time of his life.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Look at these crybaby ass nikkaz, addicted to that sweet sweet copium. REFUSING to play StarSnooze. REFUSING to be unbothered.

Ya know, my respect for @Leasy has grown tenfold. At least he’s playing the game , not really concerned about this thread and having the time of his life.
:whoa: you lost me there

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

Sixfield players living life on stinkrow rn. Mainlining cope all reckless :scust:

Half A $

Pro
Daps

Nah man @Leasy still trying to work out why the twitch numbers are down even though the game is out now. :lupe:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

My nephew @Leasy the only real one of the Xbots. But he on PC playing tho :lolbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sixfield! :damn:
I was running through the 6 with my woes
drake-kocit4h7s2qlhlir.gif