Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
fukk Starfield it’s Elder Scrolls 6 season ! Yah yuh yah!!!!:damn:
Y'all down bad :dead: some of yall unhinged. Shouldn't yall be enjoying bg3 :dahell: nikkas was talking about it when it was a fake exclusive now yall just trolling starfield outside looking thru the window lonely :wow:.

Hold it down til spiderman I understand

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
This pretty much proves it does, its 7th on the list among all the major releases this year and it peaked at just over 300k on steam when people swore it was gonna match cyberpunk and overthrow BG3. I’ve been hearing that this is the number one most wishlisted game on steam for months.

Starfield is the biggest game on the xbox platform, for probably this entire generation and its sales are lower than every other AAA game.
yall want to have it both ways :dame:

it sold pretty well on Steam considering all those people could have played the game for the price of one month on Gamepass

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Perfectly break this whole shyt down nice and neat. the level of accommodations people are suggesting you have to make to enjoy this game is like nothing I’ve ever seen.

I've been laughing all weekend as goal posts were moved multiple times. I don't even need to talk about this game anymore. It's sitting at 72.83% on Steam and dropping. A 3.4 over on the Xbox store. You would think it would be a unanimous 5 on there. I'm just going to let game do the talking for itself moving forward.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Y'all down bad :dead: some of yall unhinged. Shouldn't yall be enjoying bg3 :dahell: nikkas was talking about it when it was a fake exclusive now yall just trolling starfield outside looking thru the window lonely :wow:.

We're just returning the love to all the people who could not shut up about anything PS5.:mjgrin:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

yall want to have it both ways :dame:

it sold pretty well on Steam considering all those people could have played the game for the price of one month on Gamepass

When Meach sends y’all dms to respond, y’all do know you can say no right ?

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Get beaten by FF16 which apparently flopped, brehs

That game was available digitally too

Oh, and 29 million GP subs and only 6 million players across all platforms? Microcock Stans don't really be playing their exclusives like that :smh:
They told us FF16 flopped. Starfield came in lower in sales

They told us games like horizon and ratchet were trash. Starfield reviewed lower

:wow: