Shartfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23 (Sharted Space DLC Out Now)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
giphy.webp

:blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Saying that starfield outsold those games is disingenuous, it hasn’t.
An NPD analyst says it is the 7th best selling game of the year and the takeaway is that represents world wide numbers?

You don’t get world wide sales on games unless it’s on a company’s earnings report or directly from the company themselves. When has the NPD ever released world wide numbers?

Half A $

Pro
Daps
#7 for the year while being on game pass is massive.
I mean you could put it that way.

Or it just shows how Bethsada PC gamers don't fukk with xbox and gamepass so they had to buy it :mjlol:

It's like when Lies of P posted on twitter about selling 1 million copies and xthots are like yeah good shyt while Sony fans are like you fukkboys did nothing

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
An NPD analyst says it is the 7th best selling game of the year and the takeaway is that represents world wide numbers?

You don’t get world wide sales on games unless it’s on a company’s earnings report or directly from the company themselves. When has the NPD ever released world wide numbers?

I dont understand your argument, we have hard numbers for those games posted so even if you take it at face value you ahve no way of know starfield sold more since you dont have actual sales data for it outside of this one metric that is just revenue based, not unit based.

If you can prove to me that starfield sold more than 2 million copies, much less 3 or 4 million that I’ll concede

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I dont understand your argument, we have hard numbers for those games posted so even if you take it at face value you ahve no way of know starfield sold more since you dont have actual sales data for it outside of this one metric that is just revenue based, not unit based.

If you can prove to me that starfield sold more than 2 million copies, much less 3 or 4 million that I’ll concede
Starfield’s sales numbers are compromised because it’s on a subscription service.

The fact that an NPD analyst says it’s the 7th best selling game this year is actually pretty impressive considering that likely more people got to play it on Game Pass than people who actually went out to buy it.

Not deserved though. Final Fantasy XVI is a better game that Starfield. I finished XVI in a few days. I could honestly put Starfield down and never play it again and be completely indifferent to it. Put like 10 hours into it in almost 2 months and it’s pretty dull.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Yeah, but thats not the reality we live in
As long as it's a reality that you understand, and still try to drop "Starfield failed" comments, knowing that it's literally impossible to beat the sales of ganes that didn't have similar restrictions, looking at the successful numbers and constantly saying the product failed, IS SOME HATER ASS shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As long as it's a reality that you understand, and still try to drop "Starfield failed" comments, knowing that it's literally impossible to beat the sales of ganes that didn't have similar restrictions, looking at the successful numbers and constantly saying the product failed, IS SOME HATER ASS shyt.

Midfailed failed because its mid, no one expected it to sell shyt :coffee:

If anything it’s failure to sell hardware or increase subs is a bigger stain on its record than its software sales