Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, in any other scenario those scores are fine but Larry’s put too much of their hopes and dreams that this would be a GOTY contender and it was probably their only shot at getting one.

Oh well, hopefully they can enjoy it without the idea of “sony stans :mjlol:“ melting down over not being able to play it
Don’t forget the European reviewers have not received the review code for the game and many are reporting they have been told they will be sent one on release. It will be interesting to see where it lands when their review comes in.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Yeah, in any other scenario those scores are fine but Larry’s put too much of their hopes and dreams that this would be a GOTY contender and it was probably their only shot at getting one.

Oh well, hopefully they can enjoy it without the idea of “sony stans :mjlol:“ melting down over not being able to play it
I really have no dog in the fight but as a No Man's Sky Stan, the amount of fast travel and not actual exploration in Starfield sounds wild. Blessing on Kinda Funny said the lows in this game are astronomical:troll:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
best buy need to send a nig-GAAAH a code, word to paul dawson

FaC4h2dWAAEkWRN

Daps
Don’t forget the European reviewers have not received the review code for the game and many are reporting they have been told they will be sent one on release. It will be interesting to see where it lands when their review comes in.
RPS and Eurogamer don't like games with Bethesda bloat. That score is coming down.

Not that it matters because a solid eight is still good. People pretty much know if they like the Bethesda formula or not already anyway.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Got 7s by IGN, Gamespot, etc. But overall has solid reviews. 85-89 isn't bad, just not what it was hyped up to be. Remember this was the first ever next gen game
Didn't fall out 4 get questionable reviews when it dropped? I remember being upset at the reviews and then trying the game 2 years later and loving it.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Didn't fall out 4 get questionable reviews when it dropped? I remember being upset at the reviews and then trying the game 2 years later and loving it.
Anybody can love whatever games they want, if you like this style and are a fan of space stuff. It is probably great for you. A score in 80s is not a negative by anymeans. FF16 got that and it was one of the best games I played.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:I’ll prob wait to play. Didn’t care for fallout4 and Bethesda games can be a chore sometimes. Since it’s clearly not a game changing goty type game.