giphy.webp

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is 3000 out of the question :patrice:

Still got september NPD so naw

People think this thread is bad, they’ve been absolutely shyttin on this game over on Era for like two weeks lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's crazy is how much I support this thread and shytting on this game yet me and @surf probably have the most time played on here by far :pachaha: I'm definitely a deranged 7bot so it's natural for me to hold all these Ls

there’s definitely folks who put in more time than me…they’re just not “narrating” their entire playthrough(s) tho lol…but from what they have shared I know some have been playing it days in advance of the general release…if I had known I’d get hooked on the game like I am, I would’ve EASILY paid the $100 in hindsight to play it early release…I’ll probably end up buying it anyway if/when they remove it from game pass

BBG

Superstar
Daps
there’s definitely folks who put in more time than me…they’re just not “narrating” their entire playthrough(s) tho lol…but from what they have shared I know some have been playing it days in advance of the general release…if I had known I’d get hooked on the game like I am, I would’ve EASILY paid the $100 in hindsight to play it early release…I’ll probably end up buying it anyway if/when they remove it from game pass
It's 1st party breh it ain't going nowhere, but yeah I'm probably gonna buy the DLC

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Homie got community notes for ducktales.

"We all know it’s a great game "

There are plenty of reputable people who don't think it's a great game, don't have to go to Steam reviews. Regardless, his tweet is wrong and a lie. Should delete it but probably won't.

He would be right about sites like Metacritic where I think they should implement the same Steam style that you need purchase verification.