Shartfield joining that other famous sci-fi game, ET, in the landfills :mjlol:

original.jpg

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah, folks buggin now. There are plenty of places the game could be better, but there's still fun to be had playing it, and it isn't just straight up busted like Fallout 76 was. I mean, they had to have actual NPCs rolled out as a headlining feature of a DLC pack/update. Starfield is nowhere near that fundamentally bad. :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah, folks buggin now. There are plenty of places the game could be better, but there's still fun to be had playing it, and it isn't just straight up busted like Fallout 76 was. I mean, they had to have actual NPCs rolled out as a headlining feature of a DLC pack/update. Starfield is nowhere near that fundamentally bad. :dead:

Well the ratings for Fallout 76 improved since launch so if you agree that Fallout76 ha gotten better then its not that bad

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the ratings for Fallout 76 improved since launch so if you agree that Fallout76 ha gotten better then its not that bad

Nah, I'm talking about where both games were at launch. I completely understand that there are people that are disappointed with the game. Hell, I like the game, and have stuff that I'm disappointed with.

But drawing the comparison between the two, 76 was just plain busted at a fundamental level in a way that Starfield isn't.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah, I'm talking about where both games were at launch. I completely understand that there are people that are disappointed with the game. Hell, I like the game, and have stuff that I'm disappointed with.

But drawing the comparison between the two, 76 was just plain busted at a fundamental level in a way that Starfield isn't.

Its not comparing it to launch though its current 76 vs launch starfield. Maybe starfields ratings will improve also

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not comparing it to launch though its current 76 vs launch starfield. Maybe starfields ratings will improve also

I get what you're saying, but let's be real: that post wasn't made to discuss the point you're bringing up. It's definitely meant as "You remember how shytty Fallout 76 was? SteamDB says this is worse."

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I get what you're saying, but let's be real: that post wasn't made to discuss the point you're bringing up. It's definitely meant as "You remember how shytty Fallout 76 was? SteamDB says this is worse."

Yeah, that’s true.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly the more I play the game the less I like it. Got about 45 hours in it and with all the other games to play I am not too pressed to even load it up. Playing games like BG3 and Cyberpunk before and after this just highlight the cracks it's hard to ignore.

That's kind've where I'm at with it. I don't think I'd ever say I flat out dislike the game, but with time, I'm seeing the real answer here is that the game probably would've been better served by being smaller in scope. I think chasing the goal of making a game you can play almost infinitely resulted in there being an amazing volume of things to do, but a lot of unforced errors with puzzling stuff they decided not to do, or just leave for later.