Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Yall don't really play games man.

Skyrim in space means what exactly?

You are comparing a game with dungeons and dragons, and monsters and magic throughout every single iteration of the series game, to two games, 1 that has trolls, magic, elfs, and dragons and castles and the other one that has high tech, robots, guns, spaceships, space travel and worlds.

Yeah Skyrim and Starfield couldn't be more similar :mjlol:

When darksoul 2099x drops maybe it'll be a distinct enough difference for you all then
I have NO fukking idea, but Xbots told me it would be straight fire

Just like Left 4 Dead with vampires

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

You are comparing a game with dungeons and dragons, and monsters and magic throughout every single iteration of the series game, to two games, 1 that has trolls, magic, elfs, and dragons and castles and the other one that has high tech, robots, guns, spaceships, space travel and worlds.

Yeah Skyrim and Starfield couldn't be more similar
:mjlol:

When darksoul 2099x drops maybe it'll be a distinct enough difference for you all then

Dummy

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Dummy

Literally their two head honcho’s arguing over which past game their new game is more like.

Completely different then elden ring being like dark souls though :mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
dtj0r7Gm_o.png

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was supposed to be the Game of the Generation. Instead it’ll be forgotten about in a month :laff:

This shyt is really bad. They spent all their energy on things that don’t matter, like 1000 planets and ignored the things that actually makes a game good, fun and rewarding

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

Yeah Skyrim and Starfield couldn't be more similar :mjlol:

What do you always mean by y'all don't really play games :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dummy
Sony Stan's doing the most when they triggered.

Notice I never said it wasn't, because when I get asked what is starfield that's how I describe it too.

Best part is You still can't tell me what Skyrim in space means. Ill go ahead and tell you.

The fact of the matter is Skyrim and starfield are different in almost every single way gameplay, and game setting wise. The mechanics of the game and Bethesda WRPG take on it is makes it Skyrim in space.

Dark souls to elden ring doesn't come close to that kind of shift.