Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The irony most of the people that don't like the game and chatting about it online are PC players, not Sony stans. Just watch any big PC streamer and see the overall sentiment (i.e. asmongold) from the streamers and PC players in chat.
Asmongold actually said Dan Stapleton is a hack and wasn't qualified to review games after the 7 score, but that was before he played it himself. Then once he started you could see his disillusionment building until he finally openly started shytting on the game.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Asmongold actually said Dan Stapleton is a hack and wasn't qualified to review games after the 7 score, but that was before he played it himself. Then once he started you could see his disillusionment building until he finally openly started shytting on the game.
That weirdo dressed up for Halloween. You can’t trust reviewers who put on make up to look like a video game character. That’s some Sony Stan shyt

:camby:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I didn't see all that but I've seen him and his chat laughing at the game as he plays a lot.

I like the game but I'd say it's like an 8 for me. Honestly playing baldur's gate first didn't help it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The irony most of the people that don't like the game and chatting about it online are PC players, not Sony stans. Just watch any big PC streamer and see the overall sentiment (i.e. asmongold) from the streamers and PC players in chat.

Sony Stans :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The fact that Spider-Man 2 is being compared to Starfield shows how starved Sony stans are right now. Once that game is beaten in a week there will be no replay value.

I pity then honestly :blessed:

*Meanwhile back in reality*

:mjlol: