Posts in This Thread
Meach - 63
Titan - 73

Posts In The Official Starfield Thread Since Aug 31st

Meach - 31
giphy.webp

Titan - 4 :what:
giphy.webp

Rather chop it up with "Sony Stans" in this joke thread than the talk about the game in the Official Thread :mjlol:

This the shyt we talking about @DPresidential :russ:

Put this thread in the rafters, it's over :banderas:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
:snoop:This game and it's sci-fi magazine amateur contest story for the 12-15 year old bracket. I was joking when I said it was like a bad movie. This shyt would be on a bad movie roast on Double Toasted if it was a movie. This shyt took 7 years:mjlol:? This shyt is up there with the Ewok movies.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:snoop:This game and it's sci-fi magazine amateur contest story for the 12-15 year old bracket. I was joking when I said it was like a bad movie. This shyt would be on a bad movie roast on Double Toasted if it was a movie. This shyt took 7 years:mjlol:?

Bethesda games have never really had good stories tbh

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Let's get it poppin :lolbron:

Posts in This Thread
Meach - 63
Titan - 73

Meach - 31
giphy.webp

giphy.webp

Rather chop it up with "Sony Stans" in this joke thread than the talk about the game in the Official Thread :mjlol:

this is damning :francis:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Bethesda games have never really had good stories tbh

I'm saying this knowing that. It's like that okay writer that gets worse. And I'm saying this as someone who enjoys some shlock. It's just funny and it could have been tightened up. Which is why they didn't want certain outlets to review this.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have 32 posts in this thread, Meach has 35, @Pressure has 29, and a bunch of other Xbots have similar numbers. Why aren't you in the official thread appreciating this game?
The same reason I don't hop in any official threads once a game releases. :yeshrug:
I'll give you credit on this.

Your partner can't seem to let it go when the game comes out tho :pachaha:
Only to turn around and...

Let's get it poppin :lolbron:

Posts in This Thread
Meach - 63
Titan - 73

Meach - 31
giphy.webp

giphy.webp

:francis:

No dignity :scust:

Sony Stan's: "Xbox players been hyping up start field"

"Me saying I'm not really hype for starfield and having 4 post in the main thread since the game went into Early access... which falls exactly in line with me saying I leave main threads once a game has dropped"

Sony Stan's: gottemmmmmm, pack him up! It's a wrap!

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

"Me saying I'm not really hype for starfield and having 4 post in the main thread since the game went into Early access... which falls exactly in line with me saying I leave main threads once a game has dropped"

You might have not been hyped. but to say this is the most hyped xbox game over the last 2-3 years wouldn't be a lie.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Gizmo has over 500 posts about this game he claims he isn’t interested in playing :mjlol:

Rekka ain’t far behind :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You might have not been hyped. but to say this is the most hyped xbox game over the last 2-3 years wouldn't be a lie.

You right, now let's look at who created the most threads on starfield here on the coli

Apparently Sony Stan's are in such shambles over starfield that they can't remember years of creating threads about the game.

So now instead they want to try and create some weird narrative of the game being over hyped. When in reality they have been the ones hype about starfield

Meanwhile thread history creation here on the coli for starfield alone is dominated by Sony Stan's.

If me and @MeachTheMonster @Leasy @Pressure and others have been hyping up and talking about starfield so much I'd like to know where at?

Maybe we mention it in threads about starfield created by Sony Stan's :jbhmm:

Who knows, :yeshrug:

But here is a list of almost every threads created about starfield

[URLunfurl="true"]https://www.thecoli.com/threads/starfield-leaks-late-2022-to-be-continued.848856/[/URL]

[URLunfurl="true"]https://www.thecoli.com/threads/starfield-runs-as-low-as-7fps-in-4k.993469/[/URL]

[URLunfurl="true"]https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sta...layed-again-according-to-steamdb-leak.940815/[/URL]

#shambles :mjlol:

It's not Xbox players

:manny: