Shartfield: Episode IV - A New Cope

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PC brehs will still eat. Modders will fix the game like they always do for Bethesda games
I almost wish they didn’t put it on GP, so I would be incentivized to go ahead and cop this wkend. I might have done it anyway if it went crazy on release with reviews. I give it a month before it’s heatrock with modding tho

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The Metacritic is definitely gonna come down once those Euro reviews drop. American media has been the ones saying Sony was in trouble the past two generations before reality set in so there's definitely a bias here.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
88MC is a great score and it's rated close to other games that people say Microsoft need like Horizon series, Spiderman, FF16, etc. I think only people that are disappointed that thought this game was going to be xbox's saviour. At the end of the day they need to release other AAA games with similar scores and that could change the tide for Microsoft

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
88MC is a great score and it's rated close to other games that people say Microsoft need like Horizon series, Spiderman, FF16, etc. I think only people that are disappointed that thought this game was going to be xbox's saviour. At the end of the day they need to release other AAA games with similar scores and that could change the tide for Microsoft

Yep, they need consistency. Especially with big single player games. An 87/88 is a great score, its easy for people not on playstation (that constantly drops these kidn of games) to laugh or mock or poke holes in them when they don’t get over a 90 but its harder to score that then it seems. A lot of 90+ MC scores are reserved for big legacy IP and Studios or new underdog type indies.

I hope this resets everyones expectations in the future

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yep, they need consistency. Especially with big single player games. An 87/88 is a great score, its easy for people not on playstation that constantly drops these kidn of games to laugh or mock or poke holes in them when they don’t get over a 90 but its harder to score that then it seems. A lot of 90+ MC scores are reserved for big legacy IP and Studios or new underdog type indies.

I hope this resets everyones expectations in the future
Yeah, I think only Uncharted, TLOU, and God of war are Sony's 90+ games, but everything else scores lower. I think people forget the reason why Sony is where they're at is consistency with their first party games. Plus, being strong in Japan makes them organically not miss on Japanese heavy hitters, which makes their ecoysytem enticing.

Anyways, this is a fine score, and Microsoft needs to get MC scores of 85+ for their upcoming AAA games like Perfect Dark, Fable, Avowed, Perfect Dark, etc to change the tide. I think once they convince people they can get high scores for AAAs that are not named Gears, Forza, and Halo. Then they would be able to improve their market share.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hi fi rush and this are both 87+ games. The narrative isn't true anymore.

Has Sony released a first party game this year?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It has begun….

vAYasG5.jpg

UziXjTs.jpg

14ZurUI.jpg

qyLXxFO.jpg

:picard:
:mjgrin:
Im finna enjoy this
All this shyt talking these xbots did these months even though Sony was still successful

Ima enjoy bringing hell to them
Sup @Bryan Danielson its happening :mjlit: