Sharp Objects (HBO MiniSeries murder mystery w/ Amy Adams. Based off Gillian Flynn book) (July 8th)

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
This was a surprisingly good book. A nice slow burn with a good story and payoff. The source material being so solid, it doesn't need a lot of retooling for TV purposes so it should be above average or better. Also, Patricia Clarkson is hands down the best casting choice they could've made. She's exactly who I pictured as Adora.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’ve been anticipating this since I saw the ads on HBO Go. I hope it’s as good as the reviews say :lupe:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Almost time, but I can't remember the book at all. I read the three of them, one after another, and can only remember Dark Places & Gone Girl. SMH Hopefully watching will jump start my memory

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
If the "IT" girl is playing a younger Amy Adams, I remember saying in the "IT" thread that Amy Adams should play the older version of her in the "IT" sequel:ohhh:
Good movie although it wasn't too scary to me but I'm probably too :flabbynsick: to get scared anymore. No way they don't push hard to get Amy Adams for part 2 right? The actress playing Bev is an Amy Adams clone that hasn't grown up yet. One of the boys even calls her "Lois Lane".

giphy.gif