Sharp Announces 8K Consumer TVs Now That We All Have 4K

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Uhh you can stream in 4K and the latest movie releases come in 4K too not to mention certain games
Implausible because
-providers aren't upgrading infrastructure for widespread good quality 4k streaming
-there's no point in 8k with current TV sizes

To take advantage of this, this shyt better come with a bionic eye

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Uhh you can stream in 4K and the latest movie releases come in 4K too not to mention certain games
:comeon: Jesus Christ. Stop making excuses for the rich corporations.

Until regular TV or even fukking the Super Bowl is broadcast in 1080i (not 1080p, 1080 fukking i) you can shut all the way the fukk up.

bu-bu-bu CERTAIN things in media are 4k.

:gucci:

Verizon and AT&T were given 400 billion dollars to upgrade broadband infrastructure in the US. How many high speed areas you see with Verizon Fios? Why does AT&T DSL still exist?

:camby: keep making excuses for your overlords, you're pathetic.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
8K isn't practical. TV and room sizes in normal homes mean the extra quality won't been seen by most and the bandwidth to stream it would be too much with data caps. 4K is barely practical and most game devices can't do 4K 60 fps. We're still at the point where the best cards on the market like the 1080ti have to compromise to do 4K and for game consoles they struggle to hit 30 fps unless it's an old or indie game. Also most homes don't have 4K tvs and broadcast networks don't fully support 4K.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: Jesus Christ. Stop making excuses for the rich corporations.

Until regular TV or even fukking the Super Bowl is broadcast in 1080i (not 1080p, 1080 fukking i) you can shut all the way the fukk up.

bu-bu-bu CERTAIN things in media are 4k.

:gucci:

Verizon and AT&T were given 400 billion dollars to upgrade broadband infrastructure in the US. How many high speed areas you see with Verizon Fios? Why does AT&T DSL still exist?

:camby: keep making excuses for your overlords, you're pathetic.

Calm down E-Freedom fighter. Never said 4K media was falling from the sky. But there are plenty of options out there and the medium is rapidly improving from last year. Just because you struggling to hit 720 on Narcos with your Vios POS doesn't mean every isn't eating

*Watches GOTG 2 in glorious 4K resolution*:blessed: