Sharon Stone, 63, is getting her cheeks clapped by a 25-year-old rapper.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought RMR was a parody rapper when he did that Rascall Flatts cover but I peeped his mixtape and his songs are catchy af

tenor.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Oh no sir, it's story time:feedme:

Full disclosure.... I'm actually in a relationship, but a cheating ass nikka so :hubie:

Met her at the gym about 2 months ago. She was 61, but she looked a lot. younger and kept herself in good shape. So I got her number or whatever and we hung out a few times. Red flag was that she had been dating younger men for the past 20 years and wanted no part of men her age. Was married 4 times and obviously had some lingering issues from those situations. Had 4 kids, but I guess they didn't care that she dated younger men.

She was a horrible conversationer for someone her age and that experienced and I just got tired of dealing with it, so I threw her to the :camby:

Honestly, I've slept with older women, but not that much older. I do have a thing for older women btw, which is weird since my girl is around the same age as I am :russ:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
For some reason I thought she went LGBT and married a chick in her later years....but good for them i guess :manny: