Sharon Stone, 63, is getting her cheeks clapped by a 25-year-old rapper.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
22702430-7829735-image-m-11_1577434449152.jpg

:unimpressed:

:wow: Get you a woman with some melanin......PLEASE!!!

That woman behind might even be her age, but melanin wins.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn all these white girls and white women love black men. All these white women are having a "Black MAN Summer". White boy summer has been cancelled. You know this is gonna burn the c00ns and cacs souls sooo much.

They can't use the "She's only with him for his money" bullshyt. But they don't want to say "He's using her and fukking her for her money" because in their eyes that's a win and they never want to say something is a win for a black person.

So now they using the ol "She's old and ugly and washed up" narrative. White dudes really hate to see all their women in love with black men and that's why they so mad and creating fake narratives and scenarios because they don't want to admit that "White women love black men" because in their eyes that's a win for black men and a L for white men.

That's why they making up reasons and excuses about why these 2 are fukking

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
At least she’s filthy rich. That’s the only acceptable reason to hook up with some white grandmother. :hhh:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:snoop:nasty disgusting white bytch.. but you know what lemme leave the obvious racial aspect outta this for now because i bet?.....

i won't hear NANN bytch or male feminist simp say a 63-year-old hoe & a 25-year-old dude is "sick, creepy, and pedophyllic" :dead:

nikka lettin these dumb hoes control they mind talmbout "nikka i'm 35 and never would i date a 21-year-old chick that's sick!" :mjlol:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If this ain't a hard example of women needing to take advantage of their young years and getting serious to find a husband.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Gave black men the :mjpls: when in her prime but now that she’s old and decrepit and white mans don’t want her anymore she’s down. These c00ns will still jump and down and celebrate though :pachaha:
:duck: breh she can still get white men if she wants. Sebastian Stan straight up shot his shot at her like :mjlit:and she was like :rudy: :camby:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gave black men the :mjpls: when in her prime but now that she’s old and decrepit and white mans don’t want her anymore she’s down. These c00ns will still jump and down and celebrate though :pachaha:

Nah black men are the most desirable race when it comes to sex. Lets not kid ourelves. I'm not even into other races but its clear as day.

Never heard a white/asian/latina/indian say "I wonder what a white man is like in bed" or "I wonder what an asian is like bed"
All of them stay wondering about black men, we stay on their minds.

But dont be a c00n and dont get married :whoa: