Share your struggle story

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After I posted that facebook post, 2 of my aunt's whom I haven't spoken to for 14 years contacts me to talk on the phone. They confirm what I suspected since I wrote this post 5 years ago and proceed to tell me how fukked up my family really is.

My grandma lived at home with her parents and about 14 other siblings. My grandma had a rep at a young age for being a ho. I think at 15 she had her first kid and proceeded to have 10 more children still living at home with her parents and so many other family members. It was a mad house. None of the kids have the same father. Back in the day, if you didn't know who the daddy was, cps automatically took the b*stard children and put them with married family members. One aunt got put with family who really looked after her but the rest were taken advantage of.

My mom and her sister actually got to stay with there mom (my grandma) because she got a simp boyfriend to claim them as his own because he was so in love with her. My aunt who lived with my mom and they mom was getting passed around nightly by 4 uncles at 5 years old for years. My grandma would treat my mom like complete shyt everyday when all she wanted to be was loved. She had no father figure and her mom didn't love her so she went after older men who would just use her and kick her to the curb which started the cycle of her going from man to man. Nobody ever stood up for her mother tho. My mom ran away at 12 but had to live on the streets. Tried to come back home but her mom wouldn't let her so she had to do what she had to do to survive in the streets.

And those are my struggles in life. My gf and I had been on great terms for months now. I haven't spoken to my mother or father for months now either. It hurts sometimes. I wish I could have a normal relationship with them. I have no family except for my 2 sons and girlfriend. I have no friends either. People try to contact me but I'm very reluctant to speak to anyone these days. I keep a very happy spirited demeanor on the outside, but on the inside, there's so much hatred consuming my heart for everyone.

It really bothers me when I go to work and I see all these older black women working they asses off still supporting themselves and they family and I see my mom just using men and collecting disability checks to get by in life. But let her tell it, she was a "good" parent. Sometimes I feel like I'm in the wrong for cutting off all contact with my father because he did nice things for me growing up and I wasn't the one molested.... But I can't forgive him for it. He was 6'2" muscular and handsome, plenty of women wanted him, how can you do that to a child? I find it hard to deal with that my gfs uncle was intimate in every way I was with her. I know she was just a child but I'm still baffled as to how. I could understand if he was good looking, but he looked like a disgusting aids patient. I feel like less of a man sometimes knowing this. I struggle with knowing her uncle is walking around freely as if he never did anything wrong.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
SIGH.

I've been sitting in my driveway crying in my car like the world's biggest wuss feeling down on myself.

The past year has just been ridiculously rough. Though life has always been tough, I feel like lately I've been feeling defeated.
I grew up in the foster system with my two sisters, one of my sisters passed away last year (which is basically half of the family I have). That threw me off more than anything. I have been dealing with her death in my own way, but I have tried to remain positive. I am in my last year of school, I have work (I'm a teacher), and I live on my own. Bills, tuition and work are just CRUSHING ME.

I got into a car accident today and now my car has to be repaired with cash I don't even have, cash I was saving towards this last year of school. I feel like no matter how many steps forward I make, I'm STILL trying to catch up. I feel like I'm drowning. Like I'm always drowning.

I just couldn't even bring myself to get out of my car. I know everyone has their struggles, I know everyone has had tough times. Honestly, I just need to hear some struggle stories. I need to hear how you/someone you know was down and how they motivated themselves to get back up.

Please, feel free to share. Knowing life is hard and stressful is a given, ACCEPTING that it is seems to be another story altogether.
My whole life wasn't the best. I was always socially ackward, ignorant, lazy, hanging around bad influences, procrastinating, etc. Once I turned about 23 years old (I'm 28 years old now) things got better and life just keeps getting better and better since then! Allaah guided me to Islaam! That was the key. I now am now so blissful, joyous, happy! I LOVE being alive! Islaam is the only way to attain bliss, joy, happiness in this life and the afterlife! I just wanted to share this with y'all so that y'all could benefit!