Share your snitching stories

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
well...is your son as ugly as @Mowgli son? :ld:

if so, you deserved it. We got queers and weirdos running around earth...no room for ugly people anymore too :beli:

:yawn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Pours out liquor for another soldier who recently fell victim to a rat :wow:

Demon said:
im banned from the thread

fukking fakkits here....i was ready to give more demonic ether :demonic:

Kill all rats

kill.gif

it was most likely Houston, he's the king of rats

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Pours out liquor for another soldier who recently fell victim to a rat :wow:

Kill all rats

kill.gif

it was most likely Houston, he's the king of rats

Passin along message in private for your boy who got locked :wrist: Ol 'ill write you" ass nikka. Shut the fukk up.:pachaha:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
When I was around 12, my little nephews were 8 and 7. We were bad as fukk and I was a horrible influence :russ: I lived in a row house, three stories, you had to run up one flight of stairs....then go down the hallway to get to the next flight of stairs. My big brother lived on the 3rd floor, which spread the length of the entire house, like a big ass attic. One day, we did something to make my grandpop upset and he got the belt :sadcam: All three of us raced upstairs away from this nikka....made it up to the second level :whew: He was gaining on us though :wow: Somehow the older nephew fell down the second flight of stairs and my grandpop got him :whew: Me and the younger one made it into the 3rd floor attic, locked the door and left him to get his ass whooped :russ: My pop pop was yelling for us to come out and we were just :lolbron: while my younger nephew was GETTING THAT WORK!!!!!!! :russ: nikka was like 70 years old....he prolly had an asthma attack chasing us through the crib because he just gave up on getting to us and went back downstairs. My lil homie had to be that sacrificial lamb :salute:

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Mowgli some weak ass thin skinned fakkit ass nikka.

You gonna get all butt-hurt over what some nikka tells you on the fukking internet, you fukking sensitive little bytch? And this nikka has the nerve to post that gay smiley on another nikka.

p*ssy ass motherfukker. Mowgli's son is definitely a waste of life and a piece of shyt. He was spawned by 2 women. One a wangchangchong bytch, and the other just a bytch. Mowgli is not a man, his slanteyed skank of a wife got impregnated by his p*ssy juice. fukking sensitive ass vagina, vagisil needing ass.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Mowgli some weak ass thin skinned fakkit ass nikka.

You gonna get all butt-hurt over what some nikka tells you on the fukking internet, you fukking sensitive little bytch? And this nikka has the nerve to post that gay smiley on another nikka.

p*ssy ass motherfukker. Mowgli's son is definitely a waste of life and a piece of shyt. He was spawned by 2 women. One a wangchangchong bytch, and the other just a bytch. Mowgli is not a man, his slanteyed skank of a wife got impregnated by his p*ssy juice. fukking sensitive ass vagina, vagisil needing ass.

Although Mowgli is a rat it's still possible that his son will grow up to be an outstanding citizen

as long as Mowgli doesn't indoctrinate him with that retarded anti science/evolution philosophy he lives by. His son is half asian (which means he's smart) so I figure eventually he'll reach an age where he realizes his pops beliefs were pure bullsh1t/doesn't align with the evidence of reality and throw em in the bushes tho.

He might even become the next Michio Kaku

:ahh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I smashed my nikka's cousin when I was like 16 and she was 15. shyt was crazy, I didn't last long but I extended the play time by slapping her boobs with my dikk for about 5 minutes.:pachaha:

My nikka was in the other room laughing it up. Bout a week later his moms took us somewhere, and all during the trip he was acting mad hostile towards me. I didn't know wtf was up. Fast forward a few days later, I'm at his house again and his moms is making us some food. This nikka starts dry snitching

him: Shanell been acting weird...
mom: oh word? what's she doing?
him: who she's doing is the question...
me: :why:
mom: what are you saying?!?!
him: nothing...
me: :wow:

A month later his mom came to my house heated as fukk. My nikka told her errything, how I slapped them titties around...how I used two condoms cuz I thought that would make me last longer...errything. Turns out this nikka was jealous because she caught him peeking at her while she was naked, and she beat his ass :russ:

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
I just don't snitch on friends and obviously family unless they hurting someone innocent like little kids, old folks, raping women, etc.

I don't give two shyts bout no stranger... if I can save my ass by snitching your unfamiliar ass out... you best believe I will!!!

:umad: