Share your snitching stories

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Yeah, Victor is a tattle telling as n1gga. :smugfavre:

n1gga done sn1tched on me even after I nominated his ass for Higher Learning mod back in the colis early days, a decision I regret

http://www.the-coli.com/event-staff/5562-could-i-recommend-victorvondoom-mod.html

He'll sn1tch on the wrong n1gga one day tho..

:hmm:

@VictorVonDoom is an uber liberal fakkit :dwillhuh: hes an indian with purple lips. he wears skull shirts like punk bands from the 80s.

if he was in a room with obama and obama whipped his meat out, this purple lipped indian nikka would knock out everyone in the room, including the secret service, to drop to his knees and suck that cac obamas dikk.

it would look like a scene from a kung fu movie....thats how much of a liberal fakkit he is :scusthov:

what a fukking disgusting human @VictorVonDoom is :scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
:snoop: @houston911 @His_Excellence_Reincar.

Rat ass n1gga, snitching in an anti snitch thread. Do some Brazilian jujitsu on that n1gga or summin, u taking the b1tch way out right now bro

The_Wire_Randy.jpg

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
my one homie had no mercy or no shame...damn near everyday he went to the payphone to call the cops on the drug dealers a few blocks over on the busy ave and told them who was hustling, what he was wearing, and that he pulled out a gun on someone. as soon as the cops cleared the area, and arrested whatever nikka he called the cops on...he would walk right in and start selling in his place :wow:

:patrice: Can't blame him for taking out the competition

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:salute: For handling that. I use to rock my sons pic for my avi but some of these people have no shame I had to take it down.

Some people feel they can just talk any old way to you because they're faceless and anonymous. But, its the other way. :aicmon:

Once you get into wishing death on children, in particular mine, which is typically language met with painful consequences, something else has to be done because clearly, someone who says something like this, isnt trying to be funny, but is probably out of their fukkin mind. You dont bark back at a rabid dog. You have someone pick them up and put them to sleep! :pacspit:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:salute: For handling that. I use to rock my sons pic for my avi but some of these people have no shame I had to take it down.

well...is your son as ugly as @Mowgli son? :ld:

if so, you deserved it. We got queers and weirdos running around earth...no room for ugly people anymore too :beli:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Didn't @ThiefyPoo snitch on me recently in the Gym forum for simply asking a question like an emotional fakkot @MMSex?

I literally did nothing to that lame n1gga or chick, whoever the fuk that person is.

@2gunsup is another Arcadium rat, i smell the cheese on ur whiskers boy

:whoa: last time i aired out snitches i was put on probation

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
well...is your son as ugly as @Mowgli son? :ld:

if so, you deserved it. We got queers and weirdos running around earth...no room for ugly people anymore too :beli:

Thats better. I think you can be domesticated. Maybe ill send you some rep treats if you behave yourself this week.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

your gook son is ugly as fukk, and so are you, so he got no qualities from the mother, so she is obviously ugly as fukk too.

i hope he wanders into the road and gets hit by a 18 wheeler like Gage Creed in Pet Semetary :noah:

Lets rid the world of these demons....especially those who are gooks :blessed:

oh gotdayum :deadmanny:

:popcorn: