Share your snitching stories

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Share all the times u called the cops on someone, told on your siblings, told a teacher someone in ur class was cheating, or snitched to a mod.

I can't contribute because I don't condone that sn1tching sh1t but I know alot of yal do so I made this one for u guys

:whoa:

snitch fakkits :pacspit:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_2ggHJ9lB4"]Fat Joe - K.A.R. (Kill All Rats) - YouTube[/ame]

@MMSex @bk @Brooklynzson @BarNone @CHICAGO @That Singer Guy... etc .....which posters seem to rat the most out of everyone on this forum? if anyone knows the answer it's u guys.

And is anyone on Logic86's level of snitchiness yet?

drop names.

:ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
In high school, I once snitched on some fat white kid for bringing a crossbow to school and shooting at trees in the schoolyard. It was revenge for him snitching on me for smoking weed during recess a year earlier.

Nothing wrong with snitching on a snitch. :manny:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
In high school, I once snitched on some fat white kid for bringing a crossbow to school and shooting at trees in the schoolyard. It was revenge for him snitching on me for smoking weed during recess a year earlier.

Nothing wrong with snitching on a snitch. :manny:

thats not the way to handle sh1t breh

what u should have done after he snitched on u was run up on him and lay him out with a left and a right

snitching only reduced u to his level

:beli:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Share all the times u called the cops on someone, told on your siblings, told a teacher someone in ur class was cheating, or snitched to a mod.

I can't contribute because I don't condone that sn1tching sh1t but I know alot of yal do so I made this one for u guys

:whoa:

@MMSex @bk @Brooklynzson @BarNone @CHICAGO @That Singer Guy... etc .....which posters seem to rat the most out of everyone on this forum? if anyone knows the answer it's u guys.

And is anyone on Logic86's level of snitchiness yet?

drop names.

:ohhh:

@Tom

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps

u know damn well I never sn1tched n1gga

:ufdup:

I did press that red sn1tch exclamation mark button like twice in my coli life and they were just to :troll:

(first time was to see if it worked, 2nd time was cause someone called me a troll and I claimed that term was racism)

@bk spanked me for it.

:manny:

btw put on some damn clothes and stop showing ur ass to strangers on the internet @DarlingNikki

:comeon:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
my one homie had no mercy or no shame...damn near everyday he went to the payphone to call the cops on the drug dealers a few blocks over on the busy ave and told them who was hustling, what he was wearing, and that he pulled out a gun on someone. as soon as the cops cleared the area, and arrested whatever nikka he called the cops on...he would walk right in and start selling in his place :wow:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
u know damn well I never sn1tched n1gga

:ufdup:

I did press press that red sn1tch exclamation mark button like twice in my coli life and they were just to :troll:

(first time was to see if it worked, 2nd time cause someone called me a troll and I claimed that term was racism)

@bk spanked me for it.

:manny:

btw put on some damn clothes and stop showing ur ass to strangers on the internet @DarlingNikki

:comeon:

Lmao. Two things,

1. Coli dudes are fakkits, I've never seen men complain about women being naked.

2. If you're talking about those avi pics, not me. :yeshrug:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
my one homie had no mercy or no shame...damn near everyday he went to the payphone to call the cops on the drug dealers a few blocks over on the busy ave and told them who was hustling, what he was wearing, and that he pulled out a gun on someone. as soon as the cops cleared the area, and arrested whatever nikka he called the cops on...he would walk right in and start selling in his place :wow:

is he still alive?

:damn:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's already been confirmed that the higher learning has the highest snitch posters of any other sub forum, dudes telling on dudes they dappin up

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
It's already been confirmed that the higher learning has the highest snitch posters of any other sub forum, dudes telling on dudes they dappin up

Mouths_wow.gif

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
nope....he was my homie, but he was a scumbag :yeshrug: ...he got shot to death in 04 trying to rob some cac in south philly :beli:

Perfect ending for a rat :piss::tu:

how often does that snitch virgin @Emperor Sol report people ??

Don't be afraid to give up ur top informants @mods

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I hit this kid with a one hitter quitter, put him to sleep real bad. His mom came out because kid was stil asleep :whoo:

Needless to say they both snitched on me, got me arrested :rudy: but I had a few witnesses who saw it was self defense. :whew:

Got off with no charges. :blessed: