Share your budget with The Coli

JavariesBrown

Rookie
Daps
How much do you make a month in take home pay @iceberg_is_on_fire? Only 10%:francis:Im out here at $5000 of take home pay a month from working two jobs and moving out my uncles crib would cost me way too much. For about a third of my take home pay for an apartment/ house I would barely stay in after 88 hours of work.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
How much do you make a month in take home pay @iceberg_is_on_fire? Only 10%:francis:Im out here at $5000 of take home pay a month from working two jobs and moving out my uncles crib would cost me way too much. For about a third of my take home pay for an apartment/ house I would barely stay in after 88 hours of work.

I live in Indiana and I purposefully bought cheap. My mortgage is 645 a month now. I have an 1800 square foot crib. Not the biggest but it has doubled in value since we've lived here. I'll never be house broke, lol. It's why I buy all gaming my stuff. I clear six figures and live a modest life all things considered.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
to keep it simple, I use about 75% of my income for bills and savings and the other 25% is left over. I'm not currently living pay check to pay check. I'll come back later with a more detailed breakdown.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn Credit Union moved to a new budgeting app but the app doesn't recognize my daily driver credit card so my budgeting stats are trash right now. Will use this format for now:
[...]
Pulled the trigger on Mint. Can't understand why I wasn't using it to begin with, especially since it's free :deadmanny:

Gotta make a few more edits to my transactions this week and then I'll upload my updated budgeting