Share your budget with The Coli

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Things are still pretty static. My biggest change is spending more @ the grocery store and less on delivery. I'm a man of few wants :yeshrug:
E4fRqqu.png

Nothing major over the last 3 months. I did start going out again for drinks/dates which has started to add up. My Investments have technically remained static, but my Savings account cushion was eaten into. Not earning 5% on the first $1,500 because I dipped into the $$$ to pay my larger than normal CC bill.

lWYshyx.png

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Things are still pretty static. My biggest change is spending more @ the grocery store and less on delivery. I'm a man of few wants :yeshrug:

E4fRqqu.png

'Back Outside' Update:

• My Food/Dining/Clubbing spending has increased by almost 3x.
    • My new plan is to leave the house w/ $60 cash on Friday and try to see if I can make it stretch throughout the night/wknd. Paying w/ physical cash slows down my spending every time.
  • My Investments/Retirement info has dropped pretty hard. It isn't as noticeable because I shifted my HSA contributions away from the Insurance category in this update (since the HSA is more of an investment than an expense)
  • My discretionary spending on clothes and electronics has stayed static
flBN9H8.png

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This has me curious where I land.

I don't have car notes since I paid them off. My mortgage is roughly 11% of my monthly expenses. I'm looking at finances after tax with that. What my family needs to live isn't that much. I'm going to increase my retirement savings this year.

Bought two new cars like damn near immediately after this post. :shaq2:Still want to do it. I forgot to so I'm make some time this weekend.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My rent is 17.5% of my take home pay
Car and insurance are 8%
Phone is 0.007%
Gym is is 0.007%
Groceries are 14%
Utilities are 3%
Savings and investing are 33%
Dining out is 6%
Streaming / subscription services are 3%

At that point I'm at about 84.5% of my take home pay the other 15.5 I couldn't say where it goes. On video games or random gadgets or various other things.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn Credit Union moved to a new budgeting app but the app doesn't recognize my daily driver credit card so my budgeting stats are trash right now. Will use this format for now:

My rent is 17.5% of my take home pay
Car and insurance are 8%
Phone is 0.007%
Gym is is 0.007%
Groceries are 14%
Utilities are 3%
Savings and investing are 33%
Dining out is 6%
Streaming / subscription services are 3%

At that point I'm at about 84.5% of my take home pay the other 15.5 I couldn't say where it goes. On video games or random gadgets or various other things.

Gym is is 0.007% Don't own a membership
Car and insurance are 8% Don't own either
Phone is 0.6%
Streaming / subscription services are 0.6%
Utilities are 0.8%
Groceries are 10% (Estimate)
Dining out is 13% (Estimate)
My rent is 23% of my take home pay
Savings and investing are 36%

The rest I spend on clubbing and life :yeshrug:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Damn Credit Union moved to a new budgeting app but the app doesn't recognize my daily driver credit card so my budgeting stats are trash right now. Will use this format for now:

Gym is is 0.007% Don't own a membership
Car and insurance are 8% Don't own either
Phone is 0.6%
Streaming / subscription services are 0.6%
Utilities are 0.8%
Groceries are 10% (Estimate)
Dining out is 13% (Estimate)
My rent is 23% of my take home pay
Savings and investing are 36%

The rest I spend on clubbing and life :yeshrug:
You don't own a car? You must live in a place where the public transportation is excellent.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You don't own a car? You must live in a place where the public transportation is excellent.
Yup. Even better, I started cycling for exercise/transportation when possible, and outside of the initial costs and random maintenance, it is basically free and better for my mental health.