Share a fact that legitimately blew your mind when you found it.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
12063559_994596380592703_6344070773549511957_n.jpg
Ironically, he died of heart failure.

Dion Isus

Pro
Daps
Julius movements throughout the middle east etc.. is based on the sun or some shyt movement. I have to find the research link I had read. It was well done and convincing.

That parts of his story have fantastical elements to them doesn't mean that he didn't exist.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That parts of his story have fantastical elements to them doesn't mean that he didn't exist.

That's true but you also have to take into account how they would rewrite history or manipulate history to their advantages especially after the real collapse of Egypt. The knowledge taken by Socrates, Plato and others. I mean besides the Sun worship there is also the possibility like others mention beforehand that it was multiple people made into one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lightning is good for grass/plants/gardens. (I legit :mjlol: when I first heard this in school. Then realized my science teacher wasn't playing.:ohhh:)

How Lightning Benefits the Vegetable Garden - Veggie Gardener

Have you ever looked at your garden soon after a thunderstorm has passed? Did you notice that the plants looked brighter, fresher, and greener? Many gardeners have probably wondered what causes this. Perhaps it is the fresh rainfall? Or maybe the slightly cooler temperatures, maybe the humidity?

While all of these things have an affect on your vegetable garden plants, lightning is known to be a major factor in naturally fertilizing plants, therefore giving your vegetable plants a quick boost of life.

How Lightning Helps Your Vegetable Garden
Air is comprised of 78% nitrogen and about 20% oxygen. Nitrogen is an element that plants need for chlorophyll production (which aids photosynthesis), foliage development, and overall growth. It is usually the main ingredient in fertilizers. However, the nitrogen in air is not in a usable form for most plants. So how do plants get nitrogen that is in the air?
lightning1-100x100.jpg

From lightning.

The intense heat and electric charges produced by lightning causes the nitrogen molecules in the air to cling to the oxygen molecules. This bond forms nitrogen oxides. The nitrogen oxides will either fall from the sky, or be collected by the rain drops – bringing a form of nitrogen that can now be used by the plants.

The plants now receive a supercharged dose of available nitrogen, causing them to become brighter, healthier, and greener.

How To Harness The Power of Lightning In Your Vegetable Garden
You can supercharge your garden by using methods to collect static electricity.

Drive wooden stakes around your vegetable plants, or attach them on each corner of a raised bed. Run bare copper wiring from the top of each stake to the next, forming a square around the perimeter of your plants. The copper wire will attract static electricity.

Use metal stakes on vegetables such as tomatoes. The metal stakes will help to attract static electricity. Also tie your plants to the stakes using hose stockings. The stockings will help collect static electricity, and make very good ties since they are elastic, soft and strong.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
After about 12 or so days in space, your body begins to shed its skeleton.
Tests of sweat, urine, tears etc of early astronauts all contained substantially heightened calcium deposits.

At first it was believed to be an atmospheric side-effect, but when 70+% of early astronauts began to develop osteoporosis it became apparent that their bodies were attempting to adapt to no longer requiring a skeleton do to the weightless environment.

Spaceflight osteopenia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is one reason sustained space travel or recolonization is not being seriously considered.
But it is rarely discussed. Due to its perceived implication and real world model support for theories of evolution it received alot of backlash when it was first disclosed, and astronauts have indicated that they are directed by media not to discuss it in interviews unless it is already brought up, which it never is.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
not really...he was like at 39-40 on shots not including lay ups and dunks

Lebron is at the exact same number as MJ
Why wouldn't you include layup and dunks?
:what:

That's like saying hakeem isn't all that better than Dwight if you take away post moves.

Last edited: