Shaq on his period again. Throws shade at Joel Embiid

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Embiid skill set >>>>>>>>>>> Shaqs
He can shoot, dribble, pass, defend, shoot FT, and rebound better than PRIME Shaq already and he only been playing half a season
Obviously his career doesn't compare at this point but based off pure all around well roundedness Embiid has the potential to be better than Shaq
I don't think it's contradictory to say Shaq has a better legacy but Joel is more skilled player :yeshrug:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

You could not have seen a young SHAQ play in Orlando.

We prolly will NEVER see anything like it again.

A 7 foot 300 pound SUPER ATHLETE..he was more than just power then. He was light on his feet, Quick as hell and an amazing passer for a Big.

I understand SHAQ can be a bytch. But to say this young nikka in Philly
will ever be better than SHAQ is just:dwillhuh:
No team would have an answer for rookie SHAQ right now.

Teams don't really have an answer for Embid now though. Dude was getting tripled team by the Rockets.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
Shaq was 90% power Embiid has way more skill. This nikka is shooting 43% from 3 and his post game is hakeemesque and he can shake and bake nikkas off the dribble :mindblown:
yall nikkas underrate Shaq. He was skilled. He could do all of that except shoot the 3. He crossed MJ up lol. Shaq just bullied nikkas but don't mistake that for him not being skilled. You don't lead the league in scoring twice as a post player without being skilled.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That Embiid style of play gonna have nikkas of the future looking at Shaq the same way we look at George Mikan now. That's why he is so aggy.

I legit seven footer that has to be guarded 25 ft out is super futuristic. Keep reminiscing and watching clips of Shaq bulldozing Chris Dudley though,

Shaq was 90% power Embiid has way more skill. This nikka is shooting 43% from 3 and his post game is hakeemesque and he can shake and bake nikkas off the dribble :mindblown:

:mjlol::francis: I know you nikkas not disrespecting Shaq

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell we've been in center purgatory for awhile now. Why? Cause the first legit generational center of our era just touched down and we losing our minds. Stop comparing him to Shaq he doesn't play B2B,he's on minutes restriction, and he's raw as shyt. I'm usually one of those fukk the old heads type dude but chill. Having said that there is no reason for Shaq to be throwing subs at the young god.

Last edited: