Shaq on his period again. Throws shade at Joel Embiid

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Embiid style of play gonna have nikkas of the future looking at Shaq the same way we look at George Mikan now. That's why he is so aggy.
:rudy:...go watch some young Shaq on YouTube. I think Shaq is a hoe ass nicca but acting like Embiid is on some super futuristic shyt compared to Shaq is ridiculous.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
:rudy:...go watch some young Shaq on YouTube. I think Shaq is a hoe ass nicca but acting like Embiid is on some super futuristic shyt compared to Shaq is ridiculous.

I legit seven footer that has to be guarded 25 ft out is super futuristic. Keep reminiscing and watching clips of Shaq bulldozing Chris Dudley though,

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I legit seven footer that has to be guarded 25 ft out is super futuristic. Keep reminiscing and watching clips of Shaq bulldozing Chris Dudley though,
Embiid would have no answer for rookie shaq.

You sounding stupid right now, and I think shaq is an idiot.

Last edited:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

Shaq was 90% power Embiid has way more skill. This nikka is shooting 43% from 3 and his post game is hakeemesque and he can shake and bake nikkas off the dribble :mindblown: