Shaq Diesel buys 1000 Nintendo Switches and PS5’s for underprivileged

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's exactly what happened and even Shaq will tell you that, so there's no need to try and defend him for it. Don't make more out of what I said as if I was throwing shots at him as it's far from the case.
I'm not defending his initial action - it was wrong. I'm only taking issue with your claim that he got others to join in, which was false.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm not defending his initial action - it was wrong. I'm only taking issue with your claim that he got others to join in, which was false.

Trey Burke and Wacka Flocka Flame got in on it as well even if that wasn't Shaq's original intentions. Don't forget that dude even tried to sue them for what they did, but Shaq has no dealings in Michigan, so it didn't go anywhere.

It's all public record, which you can research yourself.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trey Burke and Wacka Flocka Flame got in on it as well even if that wasn't Shaq's original intentions. Don't forget that dude even tried to sue them for what they did, but Shaq has no dealings in Michigan, so it didn't go anywhere.

It's all public record, which you can research yourself.
I remember when all of this. You're claiming Shaq was responsible for them joining in when Wacka first among them to post about him. Your claim that Shaq would agree with your take is false as well. He denied that in the lawsuit. What he did was enough to stand on its own. There's no need to add extras.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I remember when all of this. You're claiming Shaq was responsible for them joining in when Wacka first among them to post about him. Your claim that Shaq would agree with your take is false as well. He denied that in the lawsuit. What he did was enough to stand on its own. There's no need to add extras.

Shaq apologized for it so even he would tell you that he was in the wrong for it :mjlol:

The fact that he denied it in the lawsuit doesn't mean shyt when you can literally Google the post that he made and deleted after as he knew he fukked up. Shaq doesn't need you defending him breh and you're making more out of what I said when it wasn't a shot towards him.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Shaq apologized for it so even he would tell you that he was in the wrong for it :mjlol:

The fact that he denied it in the lawsuit doesn't mean shyt when you can literally Google the post that he made and deleted after as he knew he fukked up. Shaq doesn't need you defending him breh and you're making more out of what I said when it wasn't a shot towards him.
Are you actually reading what I'm saying?

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Are you reading what I'm saying?

You're making a bigger deal out of what I said when I was not throwing shots at dude in the slightest. It's not that big of a deal, so chill the fukk out :mjlol:
9cYizNw.jpg