Shaq Diesel buys 1000 Nintendo Switches and PS5’s for underprivileged

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Shaquille O’Neal on Buying 1000 PS5’s and Nintendo Switches for Poor Kids: “My Parents Didn’t Have A Lot. But They Taught Me the Value of Giving Back” | NBA News

My father was a drill sergeant, my mother just was a hard-working woman. They had little, but they taught me the value of giving back. They taught me the value of helping those in need. I called you know, my friend from Nintendo Switch. Ordered about 1000 Switches and 1000 PS5s. I went to Walmart and got bikes. So you know yesterday, at this little elementary school in McDonough Georgia, kids were crying, kids were happy. And that’s what it’s all about."

Shaq-Surprises-Club-Teens-blog_Purple_Overlay.ashx

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I met Shaq few times in real life he definitely the FARTHEST thing from an a$$hole. Seen him dap up everyone waiting outside a valet area one time not even just the NBA nikkas I was with but everyone that was out there that acknowledged him..most stars walking in the lobby couldn’t be bothered

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You talking about Jahmel Binion? Because it didn't happen that way.

It's exactly what happened and even Shaq will tell you that, so there's no need to try and defend him for it. Don't make more out of what I said as if I was throwing shots at him as it's far from the case.

Last edited: