Shaq buys a 6 year old boy sneakers his father refused to buy

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It could be that the dad didn't have the bread for the shoes and he was fine with shaq buying them. That doesn't mean he undermined him. :manny:

It would be a different story if the dad told the kid he couldn't have them for a discipline reason.
That's exactly what it was. And stop assuming every black man you see is broke. That is reason enough for the dad not to have wanted him to buy them shyt.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With all due respect to Shaq- no man is going to buy my son kicks or pretty much anything in my presence

also little man has some newish looking Carolina X’s on and he’s crying for some new sneakers smh. Now I know why his pops didn’t get him shyt

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
If it was just some random nikka that tried to buy my son some shoes I would’ve had an issue with it, but nikka..it’s shaq lol

i would’ve took a picture with him & my kid and that would’ve just became a great memory for us

:martin:@ all the insecure ass nikkas in here tho

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
That's exactly what it was. And stop assuming every black man you see is broke. That is reason enough for the dad not to have wanted him to buy them shyt.
Man. I wasn't saying he was broke. What I meant is maybe he didn't want to spend money on shoes just cause his son asks for them.

And it looks like the parents were happy about the situation. For all we know Shaq might have asked the dad if it was ok to buy them.

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Shaq is 1000x more successful than his father, uncles..all of em. Not even close.
:gucci:Umm it’s shaq, you don’t think I know that….still why is that a point to be made here…. regardless of success, shaq has abandonment issues dealing with his own biological father….why are you talkin bout his success

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh he talking to the kid, talk to the dad about the reason he’s not getting the shoes. Lol then you undermine them if nothing too bad. If lil man was misbehaving or had a bad day, he didn’t deserve to be treated.

Stop assuming everyone is just broke and doesn’t have it.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
fukking miserable Coli brehs in here of course bringing negativity in this situation. Shaq talked to the father first. It wasn’t undermining if he posted the video himself. And of course the parents aren’t letting all the details out.

And Shaq does this all the time. It’s nothing new.

If this was Dirk doing this BET I wouldn’t see this type of negativity on the first page

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Celeb wanna buy me free shoes and shyt I’m taking it. I’ll check jr ass when I get in the car